"Jeff Garcia to Broncos"- John Clayton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Jeff Garcia to Broncos"- John Clayton

John Clayton was just on and was talking about the possibility that free agent QB Jeff Garcia could become a part of the Denver Broncos. He said with the likely chance that Plummer will get traded to Houston that Denver is in the market for a veteran QB and Garcia could fill that void. I know we tried to get him last season, but how do you feel about him now? I wouldn't mind it if the price was right. Thoughts?

Echo that SM19, but I'd love to have him here.

Comment

He did not say that how Plummer would get to the texans Via trade or release.

Still all rumor. But if we do get Garcia it does need to be for a cheap price. I would guess a 2 or 3 year deal.

Comment

I'd love to have him here. Wanted him here last year. I agree he's starter ready. Jeff will get some hard looks for sure.

Comment

Did Shanny coach Garcia at all in SF?
          sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

yea hed be a good veteran abckup for cutty
            Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Comment

Money!!

Garcia would be a tremendous signing

We shall see in t-minus 61 hours
              I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Originally posted by Astrass
                Did Shanny coach Garcia at all in SF?
                no Garcia came after Young retired in 99 I believe. But the same sytsem that Shanny perfrected in SF was run. Garcia would be a great fit here IMHO
                NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                  no Garcia came after Young retired in 99 I believe. But the same sytsem that Shanny perfrected in SF was run. Garcia would be a great fit here IMHO
                  Hell yeah he would!!

God forbid something happened to Cutler, Garcia could come in and keep the ship afloat

Comment

Originally posted by TR3Y
                    Garcia would be a tremendous signing

We shall see in t-minus 61 hours
                    I'd rather see Danny Graham

I honestly don't see why Garcia would come here..........financially

Other than that we look like we could contend this year, few minor tweaks here and there and we're set! So maybe he's seeing his career come to a close and wants to contribute to a ring

Oh I dont know.........sign Graham, Draft Marshawn, beef up the D-Line, get a ball hawk at safety, and PRAY that Domenik Hixon could be the returner we need (Well gee, he didnt play a single snap last year).

Or trade for Mcghaee, save that first round pick for Reggie Nelson, then beef up on D-line and you're problems are pretty much solved right there! (along with signing Graham)

Geh.........just get me a damned premier back!

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
                      I'd rather see Danny Graham

I honestly don't see why Garcia would come here..........financially

Other than that we look like we could contend this year, few minor tweaks here and there and we're set! So maybe he's seeing his career come to a close and wants to contribute to a ring

Oh I dont know.........sign Graham, Draft Marshawn, beef up the D-Line, get a ball hawk at safety, and PRAY that Domenik Hixon could be the returner we need (Well gee, he didnt play a single snap last year).

Or trade for Mcghaee, save that first round pick for Reggie Nelson, then beef up on D-line and you're problems are pretty much solved right there! (along with signing Graham)

Geh.........just get me a damned premier back!
                      Sounds like the front office has found their new man

I agree, I believe that we are a player or 3 away from making a serious run next year....

Daniel Graham would be a tremendous signing also, get rid of Alexander's ace and team up Scheff with Graham and we would have a hell of a TE combo

Comment

Sounds like the front office has found their new man

I agree, I believe that we are a player or 3 away from making a serious run next year....

Daniel Graham would be a tremendous signing also, get rid of Alexander's ace and team up Scheff with Graham and we would have a hell of a TE combo
                        !

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
                          !
                          LOL - you really do like that rocker smilie

Comment

LOL - you really do like that rocker smilie
                            Maybe

Comment

Working...