Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what's it going to be (1st round pick)....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's it going to be (1st round pick)....

The consensus on this board is that with our 1st round pick we need to get D-Line help (and I won't argue with that at all)....

Lots of us (myself included) believe that a top notch RB is needed with our 1st rounder....

Others believe that while both of the above are obvious needs, none of the guys we are targeting at those positions will fall to #21 and thus we should take a Safety at #21....

So, what position, and more specifically, who do you believe the Broncos will draft at 21 (that is unless they trade up or possibly trade down)....

I believe that the Broncos are going to try to trade up and draft MarShawn Lynch (although A.P. is who they covet) and if they can't find a trade partner, they will draft Reggie Nelson....

Either way a major void will be filled and I will be pleased
    Defensive Line
    48.28%
    Running Back
    12.07%
    Safety
    20.69%
    Trade up
    13.79%
    Trade down
    5.17%
    I owe CP's to: no one

Punter :brick:

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
      Punter :brick:

That is an area that needs to be addressed

Comment

Originally posted by TR3Y

That is an area that needs to be addressed
        I really dont know what we'll draft but I hope we get the RB situation juiced with a playmaker!

Comment

I really dont know what we'll draft but I hope we get the RB situation juiced with a playmaker!
          You and me both

Cutler needs a stud RB to team up with for the next decade

Comment

You and me both

Cutler needs a stud RB to team up with for the next decade
            I love this smiley!

Comment

I love this smiley!
              LOL - you are a funny one today

Comment

LOL - you are a funny one today
                Good stuff happening this week, I'm stoked.

Comment

Good stuff happening this week, I'm stoked.

Care to explain???

Comment

Care to explain???

Just stuff! Im getting excited for Football already after watching all this combine stuff, the draft is edging its way over, and a few other things added in here and there

Comment

Just stuff! Im getting excited for Football already after watching all this combine stuff, the draft is edging its way over, and a few other things added in here and there

I agree about being stoked for the draft and the upcoming season....

I have been watching the combine religously and I can't wait for April

I'm glad to hear that your life is going well for you jacket!!!!

Comment

isn't there a poll out on this already

Comment

Well as I stated it will be not the question of what position, but more or less who can they get to! Denver has some key needs: HB, DT, OT, OG, DE, S and FB right now are the needs.

No first round fullbacks, offensive tackles or sure fire defensive tackles will be there at 21 - halfbacks and offensive tackles in that round would all take movement on Denver's part and to be realistic the only real true player we could reach from either group would be Marshawn Lynch. Defensive Ends and Safeties are more possible. So to me it is simply where will Shanahan go: If he trades down a few slots then the game is wide open with Joe Staley (OT) Central Michigan, Kenny Irons (HB) Auburn, Charles Johnson (DE) Georgia, Victor Abiamiri (DE) Notre Dame all likely to be available he could take almost any and feel it was not a huge reach. If Shanahan moves up between the 12th to the 15th spot then it is very likely he is aiming for Lynch...and yet if we stay I would almost say he is taking a safety or reaching for an end that could fall, however my money would be on safety at that point.

I would love to get Marshawn Lynch if we move up, if we stay where we are at then I am all for Michael Griffin and if he trades down I would be all for either Joe Staley or Victor Abiamiri, but that is just how I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by redsandcowboy
                            isn't there a poll out on this already
                            More than likely, I didn't feel like searching too thoroughly though....

I didn't see one in the 1st couple pages, thus the reason for the thread....

Not like this would be the 1st duplicate thread in history

Comment

oh well

As I have said before I think we will get a second whether we trade down or from another trade.

If we trade down I think we go RB. If we stay DL. trade Up DT or RB depends on how far we trade up.

So many possibilities with shanny

Comment

Working...
                              X