Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mock Draft: 2010

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...erbrook/070227

At least the Cleveland pinks are doing better in the future thanks to my GMing.
    sigpic

dude, that is really cool, although I was more interested in the picks and prospects than the jokes. Myron Rolle to the Broncos would be incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986
      dude, that is really cool, although I was more interested in the picks and prospects than the jokes. Myron Rolle to the Broncos would be incredible.
      It wouldn't be incredible if we're really drafting 11th...
      sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos724
        It wouldn't be incredible if we're really drafting 11th...

To get a player like Rolle would be worth it. He'll be talked about as one of the best safeties in college football next season.

Comment

nice mock. lol

Comment

I can't stand Easterbrook any more. He has his cranium inserted so far into his "I know everything there is and ever will be to know about the game of football and everything else on planet earth" rectum that I can't stand the smell anymore when I open the page with TMQ on it. I used to read his column religiously, but he speaks so lowly of not only the coaching staffs of every team, but also demeaning the players of the team he professes to know SOOO much about. I had been getting fed up with him long before the last straw, when I decided to no longer read his column. That last straw was this article he wrote less than 48 hours after Darrent Williams was murdered. I will never read his column again because of the callous and broad manner in which he painted the murder of this young man, Darrent williams.

Not only that, but his picture is the biggest farce there is. It wa probably taken 15-20 years ago to hide his fat a--. I saw a video on ESPN once with his smug, pompus face on it and I threw up a little bit in my mouth when I saw how much he loved himself and really just HOW lowly he views everyone ACTUALLY involved with playing the game of Football.

No thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986
              To get a player like Rolle would be worth it. He'll be talked about as one of the best safeties in college football next season.
              Yes but that would mean we sucked in 2009...

Maybe it's just me, but I hope we draft between 25 and 32 every year
              sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Hopefully, theyll be drafting Chris Rainey in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                X