Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TR3Y
    Okay, I was gonna ignore this post until you went and edited it

What was abvious about your "original post" was the....

Which in turn prompted my post....

Please try and keep up if you're gonna call me out....

Ive already explained that the Post seems to want Denver to take a RB when they could and possibly should take another position. It seems like the Post wants a RB. Basically, I was criticizing the Post and that makes your "name a team who isnt" response irrelevant. This is the second time Ive explained this. Run along now.

Comment

Originally posted by lex
      Ive already explained that the Post seems to want Denver to take a RB when they could and possibly should take another position. It seems like the Post wants a RB. Basically, I was criticizing the Post and that makes your "name a team who isnt" response irrelevant. This is the second time Ive explained this. Run along now.
      Aye-ie Captain

I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29
        i have no clue what either of you are talking about.

i love brown, he would be a great asset here i think. wasnt that games score like 68-34. didnt we just kill them.

i am really starting to lean twards bush and not lynch. bush has great size for our system, he has good speed for someone his size,(tho not a burner we got tate) and he would be available at #21. he was a qg so he should have good vision. i think we take him. or i hope if no AP.
        Pretty sure it was 62-36

Comment

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_5318721

As the Broncos make their final preparations for the NFL free agency and trading period, which begins Friday, one position they are looking hard at is running back.

The Broncos are taking a good look at finding a new lead back and can be expected to be in the middle of the free agency picture. In the trade market, Chicago's Thomas Jones and Buffalo's Willis McGahee are expected to be available.

The top free agents include Indianapolis' Dominic Rhodes and Tennessee's Chris Brown, a former Colorado star. Denver likely will wait to see if some players are cut in salary cap moves.

Among the most intriguing possibilities are Tennessee's Travis Henry and Baltimore's Jamal Lewis. Both are due huge bonuses and could get cut.

As for restricted free agents, San Diego running back Michael Turner is the biggest prize. But he likely will receive a high tender.

I would rather draft a RB than sign any of the players above....

MarShawn Lynch

None of them sound that appealing to me. Chris Brown for cheap but thats about it...
          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_5318721

As the Broncos make their final preparations for the NFL free agency and trading period, which begins Friday, one position they are looking hard at is running back.

The Broncos are taking a good look at finding a new lead back and can be expected to be in the middle of the free agency picture. In the trade market, Chicago's Thomas Jones and Buffalo's Willis McGahee are expected to be available.

The top free agents include Indianapolis' Dominic Rhodes and Tennessee's Chris Brown, a former Colorado star. Denver likely will wait to see if some players are cut in salary cap moves.

Among the most intriguing possibilities are Tennessee's Travis Henry and Baltimore's Jamal Lewis. Both are due huge bonuses and could get cut.

As for restricted free agents, San Diego running back Michael Turner is the biggest prize. But he likely will receive a high tender.

I would rather draft a RB than sign any of the players above....

MarShawn Lynch
            I prefer drafting Marshawn Lynch, but I wouldn't complain if we traded for Thomas Jones or picked up Travis Henry.
            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
            X