Tatum Bandwagon No More...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tatum Bandwagon No More...

All of you that thought Tatum Bell would be a Bronco in 2007 are out of luck. He is in Detroit and his fumbling, balance, and power problem will not be solved in Denver. Now it's either up to M.Bell or a rookie.

Yep

Originally posted by mxbronco13
    All of you that thought Tatum Bell would be a Bronco in 2007 are out of luck. He is in Detroit and his fumbling, balance, and power problem will not be solved in Denver. Now it's either up to M.Bell or a rookie.
    ....and I will claim it. I told you all this a long time ago....that means YOU, Cugel.

Go ahead and apply your CP's now...

What a great trade....we pawn off our garbage on another team for a very good Corner.

Fantastic deal.

Comment

Originally posted by mxbronco13
      Or a free agent. But I hope it is M. Bell he be ballin.

R.I.P D Will and D Nash

Comment

AWESOME TRADE!!!

Just thought i would throw that out there. The only thing that bothers me is depth... We will obviously aquire atleast one back in the FA or Draft, which will be great, because the Bell's couldnt get it done as starters. I prefer us find one in the draft though. A young, cheap, and potentially great rb. I dont want an overpriced damaged rb in the FA.

Good work Broncos!!! Shanahan once again outwits another GM in a clever trade.
        sigpic

Comment

CPs

Apply your CPs to me now!BroncoSexyDaddy, Mindfield and Topscribe told ya.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
            Apply your CPs to me now!BroncoSexyDaddy, Mindfield and Topscribe told ya.
            Already did bro
            I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Originally posted by TR3Y
              Already did bro
              Your a good Man! Everyone else is hiding, come on out and face it.TR3Y and GOD OF All GODS only Paid Out Congrats you are real men!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbro15
                Or a free agent. But I hope it is M. Bell he be ballin.
                Mike Bell sucks, I just hope we get AP or Portis now or we are in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by hbk3030

what exactly makes him suck. His 8 tds, his 677 yds rushing??? What is it???
                  sigpic

Comment

Aren't you the guy who said we should trade Mike Bell. Mike Bell is an undrafted free agent that is costing no more than 500 grand. He averaged 4.3 a carry with 8 touchdowns. Mostly all of those touchdowns came from long drives that he started hence the 99 yard drive against Cinncinati.

R.I.P D Will and D Nash

Comment

If Mike Bell really sucks then how come he was getting critical carries in critical drives in the second halfs. When Tatum was used in the first half and glued to the bench in the second becuse he stunk it up earlier.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbro15
                        Aren't you the guy who said we should trade Mike Bell. Mike Bell is an undrafted free agent that is costing no more than 500 grand. He averaged 4.3 a carry with 8 touchdowns. Mostly all of those touchdowns came from long drives that he started hence the 99 yard drive against Cinncinati.
                        HE started? as i recall most of his touchdowns were when we were on the one yard line. Hes so good that 32 teams passed on him 7 or more times hes sucks. And yes i said he sucks, he does. he had what 2 good games? avereged over 4.5 yac in what 3 games avereged under 4 in 8 and under 3 in 5. Hes an all pro alright. This kid will be making me burgers in 2 years. At least tatum was a good back up, and when he was a back up won games for us. Mike bell had a really good game against the worst rushing team in the league. where he had a 50yard run and was caught by a lineman. give me a break!! you only like mike bell because you probably are mike bell!! thats the only way someone would think he was our future. So mike dress warm this year it gets cold in the stands, well your young enough maybe we can sigh you to the practicesqaud.

Comment

HE started? as i recall most of his touchdowns were when we were on the one yard line. Hes so good that 32 teams passed on him 7 or more times hes sucks. And yes i said he sucks, he does. he had what 2 good games? avereged over 4.5 yac in what 3 games avereged under 4 in 8 and under 3 in 5. Hes an all pro alright. This kid will be making me burgers in 2 years. At least tatum was a good back up, and when he was a back up won games for us. Mike bell had a really good game against the worst rushing team in the league. where he had a 50yard run and was caught by a lineman. give me a break!! you only like mike bell because you probably are mike bell!! thats the only way someone would think he was our future. So mike dress warm this year it gets cold in the stands, well your young enough maybe we can sigh you to the practicesqaud.
                          Your logic about him being undrafted means he sucks is stupid. I can give you a long list of undrafted players who have had great careers. Take your Tatum homerism to the Lions board please.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan
                            If Mike Bell really sucks then how come he was getting critical carries in critical drives in the second halfs. When Tatum was used in the first half and glued to the bench in the second becuse he stunk it up earlier.
                            What when he was hurt lol? good one!!! Critical drives in what 2-3 games? lol you guys make me laugh. or are you talking about the first 8 games before he got hurt when he was 2-3 inthe league in rushing? If tatum doent get hurt last year hes still on this team after a probowl year. But he did and now we need a AP or ML , Mike bell will see less carries this coming year if any. FYI Im not a tatum fan but this Mike bell BS drives me crazy, beacuse he has no talent.

Comment

Hes so good that 32 teams passed on him 7 or more times hes sucks.
                              Two words: ROD SMITH

R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

Comment

Working...
                              X