Broncos may target Levi Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos may target Levi Brown

I believe since Shanahan got rid of Foster he will be looking for a tackle in the first round. Levi is big strong and quick. I think Broncos will go after him.
    R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Originally posted by LoufromLItt.
    I believe since Shanahan got rid of Foster he will be looking for a tackle in the first round. Levi is big strong and quick. I think Broncos will go after him.

Make it stop. If youre going to give up what it takes to get him, you might as well go after Adrian Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by lex
      Make it stop. If youre going to give up what it takes to get him, you might as well go after Adrian Peterson.
      Wrong. Shanahan's system is about having quality lineman to run the zone blocking scheme. He can get a RB in the latter rounds. T is a HUGE need now that Foster is gone.
      R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

denver's offense is in more need of Levi Brown then they are of Adrian Peterson.

Comment

Wrong. Shanahan's system is about having quality lineman to run the zone blocking scheme. He can get a RB in the latter rounds. T is a HUGE need now that Foster is gone.
          Hes not going to be available at 21 though. And for what it would take to get him, we might as well make a play for AP. I dont dispute that linemen are important but doing what it takes to get him doesnt make a lot of sense...which means it will probably happen.

Comment

It's a possibility... he could slip to the 10-13 pick range... If he does I think Broncos will trade up.
            R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

Joe Staley will be available at 21, and he fits our scheme 200x's better then Levi Brown does.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
                Joe Staley will be available at 21, and he fits our scheme 200x's better then Levi Brown does.
                Levi Brown would be ready to play now. IMO Staley will be solid in 2 to 3 years.
                R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

Levi Brown would be ready to play now. IMO Staley will be solid in 2 to 3 years.
                  I agree with that assessment.

My issue is that Brown is not agile enough to perform in our scheme. He's too big and he's too slow. He's going to be a great LT, but not for our zone blocking scheme. I think he's a square peg and denver's scheme is a round hole.

Comment

if broncos get a lineman they will reach for staley...he fits perfect
                    sigpic
                    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Staley got exposed in the Senior Bowl... I'll pass

Comment

From the Foster experience I think Shanny learned to do his normal. Draft em late, build em up for a few years, and then put em in. I don't believe we would draft Levi.
                        sigpic

Comment

Except for the fact Foster was benched during the season and Pears emerged as a solid player... Do you even watch Bronco's football?

Comment

Originally posted by UnderArmour
                            Except for the fact Foster was benched during the season and Pears emerged as a solid player... Do you even watch Bronco's football?
                            Pears is gonna be huge next year. Our O-Line is gonna be solid. But if we did get Levi Brown, I wouldn't disagree because Lepsis is old, and good depht is always good to have.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                              Pears is gonna be huge next year. Our O-Line is gonna be solid. But if we did get Levi Brown, I wouldn't disagree because Lepsis is old, and good depht is always good to have.
                              Levi Brown would be good, but Tackle isn't a need because of George Foster's departure, and that is what is implied by this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X