Jake trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake trade?

We've got a few more hours, has anybody heard anything about trading Jake. If we are going to cut him we should take whatever we can get.

Most likely he will end up in Huston, this is just media speculation though.

Comment

Originally posted by ballen
      We've got a few more hours, has anybody heard anything about trading Jake. If we are going to cut him we should take whatever we can get.

How so? ______________________

Comment

Today on NFL live, Micheal Smith said the broncos were interested in Willis Mcgahee.... I know he has kind of struggled in Buffalos system but look at the o-line up there, and what he actually did there. Maybe a deal with Jake going to Buffalo is in the cards....

Comment

Originally posted by The Fan 15
          Today on NFL live, Micheal Smith said the broncos were interested in Willis Mcgahee.... I know he has kind of struggled in Buffalos system but look at the o-line up there, and what he actually did there. Maybe a deal with Jake going to Buffalo is in the cards....

Why would Buffalo want Plummer?

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986
            How so? ______________________
            Well if we keep him past the deadline(12:00 A.M), I think we will have to pay him at least a portion of his salary. I doubt we will. That's why everyone is being cut today.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartley
              Most likely he will end up in Huston, this is just media speculation though.
              I have been hearing lately that Houston said they are staying with Carr. That would mean they won't trade for Plummer.

Comment

So who wants Jake? I thought the rumors going around earlier were that a lot of teams were intrested in bringing him in. Is this still the case? and if so what teams want him and what do you think we can get for him?

Comment

a quick question..... do most teams sign or trade right at midnight or wait til later in the day?

Comment

Originally posted by lynch4756624
                    a quick question..... do most teams sign or trade right at midnight or wait til later in the day?
                    I'm sure it will be done by tomorrow afternoon, possibly by the time we wake up.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986
                      Why would Buffalo want Plummer?
                      Is Buffalo really sold on JP? He had a strong second half of the year. Plus, teams are always trying to add that veteran QB to their roster... Im not saying this will happen, just speculation because of the broncos interest in Willis

Comment

The Vikings may be in the running now. According to this article, Houston may be backing off on Jake.

Read it here...

http://story.scout.com:80/a.z?s=63&p=2&c=622855
                        sigpic

Comment

The only thing the Broncos would owe Jake by tomorrow is a roster bonus. There's no guarantee that they owe him such a bonus by tomorrow but if there is something we owe him, that would be it. Take Rod Smith for instance, the Broncos will owe him a roster bonus on the 8th if they don't restructure by then. Tomorrow doesn't necessarily mean anything in regards to Jake. Although the Broncos might actually like to trade Plummer in order to get something for him, they might be better off declaring him a June 1 cut and use the cap space that would create to sign other free agents and draft picks.
                          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                          You Mad Bro?

Comment

Well if we keep him past the deadline(12:00 A.M), I think we will have to pay him at least a portion of his salary. I doubt we will. That's why everyone is being cut today.
                            No I think youre mistaken. We have till the June 1st cuts to trade or release Jake.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
                              No I think youre mistaken. We have till the June 1st cuts to trade or release Jake.
                              I really don't know, I was just assuming. By the way that Cutler sig is great. I think our Jersey would make anybody look sweet. Especially the all blue.

Comment

Working...
                              X