Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jake plummer traded to bucs.....(link provided)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technically Plummer was a backup this season because of the way he played. Sometimes backup QBs can get a second rounder (AJ Feeley to Miami trade) but not usually.

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan
      I am sorry but I have to disagree. I saw Walker play and "right now" Garcia is a lot better. Garcia said last night that we would like to be a Raider and that the QB coach is who he worked with for four years at San Fran.

Walker in the future may turn out to be ok, but the Raiders need to win now but not against Denver
      Of course garcia is better than walter at this point. Thats just plain experience. I think with the staff we have now, walter will be able to develop the way he's supposed to.
      "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandxxRaider
        I dont know about the rest of my raider bretheren, but i dont want garcia. Sure, walter complained.... however, i think anyone would have witht he way the offense played this past year. I can understand his frustration, and, at least he just didnt quit on us like moss did.
        No.. NOT everyone does. Thats just it. The headspace in Oakland is to whine, complain, moan and groan when things don't work out... but that DOESN'T mean you go complaining about everything under the sun about the team TO the media.... ESPECIALLY when you are an NFL QB.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede
          Technically Plummer was a backup this season because of the way he played. Sometimes backup QBs can get a second rounder (AJ Feeley to Miami trade) but not usually.
          Yeah... I was expecting a 4th rounder. We couldn't expect him to grab a higher round than McNair did last year.

Comment

Will this be the end of the Jay vs Jake threads

remember there have only been 56456156453156156165165165165156156156165165165156 15616515615615615615616516515615616666666666666641 961561561561561858

since draft day last year
            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
              No.. NOT everyone does. Thats just it. The headspace in Oakland is to whine, complain, moan and groan when things don't work out... but that DOESN'T mean you go complaining about everything under the sun about the team TO the media.... ESPECIALLY when you are an NFL QB.
              Well, if we would have had real leadership, then walter would have been set straight on those kinds of things. The guy's only 24 or 25. You cant really expect him to handle the media with such experience. That kind of thing gets learned by being in the league.
              "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede
                every once in awile a team overpays for a backup on potential. Remember Feely was coming up as opposed to a 10 year vet coming off a putrid season.
                NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                  every once in awile a team overpays for a backup on potential. Remember Feely was coming up as opposed to a 10 year vet coming off a putrid season.
                  Very true. Like Ravage said, after the McNair deal a 4th is fair market value for that type of vet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2785459

On ESPN, it says nothing about a 3rd.....
                    I just noticed that but thought they had a 3rd comp. pick also... so i guess it is most likley going to be pick #98 which is just over 100 points.

Good move for both teams

Comment

I think Jake Plummer can win that job. If Calvin Johnson falls to them as expected, dont be surprised for Jake to have a great year. I think its a good situation for him. He wont have to sport that caveman beard anymore either.

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

Working...
                      X