Ok, I am confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I am confused

I woke up in the middle of the night to check and see if anything has happened because the FA market started at 12:01 a.m.

I like that we got Bly.

I like that we are going after Kerney

I like that we are looking at a Running Back like Thomas Jones

I like that we are looking at a Back up QB like Brad Johnson

but why my fellow Bronco friends are we looking at a TE Daniel Graham?

I feel like we are good at TE and need to address other areas?

What do you guys/gals think??

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Use the other Daniel Graham thread like everyone else.
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

i tight end with superbowl experience.....and can block really well.....

why not?

schef and him could make a very tought double TE set......

denver had a pretty killer two TE set during their SB years.....think about it.....
      "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
      -The best in the business-

Comment

i agree, we spended our 2nd rouunder on scheffler, and we have stephen alexander backing him up. we really dont need graham
        @MisterBerman

Go Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan
          I woke up in the middle of the night to check and see if anything has happened because the FA market started at 12:01 a.m.

I like that we got Bly.

I think you're wrong.
          Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by DancingHorsey
            I think you're wrong.
            How do you see it?

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Graham's highly regarded as the league's best blocking tight end and it's never to bad to have extra training wheels for Jay when he's going into his second season. Graham's just a clutch player who can make catches on key third downs and does so much more than you'd expect from a tight end. From what Patriot fans have told me, he's a great leader and he has family in Denver and connections.

At the end of the day, Denver should have Graham and Kerney probably is elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
                Graham's highly regarded as the league's best blocking tight end and it's never to bad to have extra training wheels for Jay when he's going into his second season. Graham's just a clutch player who can make catches on key third downs and does so much more than you'd expect from a tight end. From what Patriot fans have told me, he's a great leader and he has family in Denver and connections.

At the end of the day, Denver should have Graham and Kerney probably is elsewhere.

Good points, but I hope we have Kerney at the end of the day too!

I don't see why we can't have Kerney - his old coach is here I heard he has a home in Denver - it just makes sense - if we can afford him.

I like the idea of getting a good DE! As you know we need a good pass rush!!

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

One thing to consider that Kerney is 31, coming of an injury and wants 8 million dollars a year. Denver can't offer that. Don't get me wrong, if we can get him - okay awesome, but I just really doubt it. A cheaper alternative would be Dewayne White out of Tampa Bay, who would cost much less, but can put up similar production, 35-40 tackles a year, 5-7 sacks at his respective position. Get White, Graham - we got Bly and find a running back somewhere.

We'll see!

It's a fair question to ask my friend, sorry that people got on your case!

Comment

I agree. The broncos have been waiting for this offseason to snag the Colorado native. They have coveted Graham for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if they get a deal done today while he is in Denver.
                    sigpic

Comment

How do you see it?
                      I see us needing a true blocking TE, and Alexander ain't it. In fact, Alexander has been virtually invisble since he came here. If we get Graham, it will greatly help our running game. Keep in mind also that the right side of our line may struggle at times, and Graham lined up on the right could alleviate that problem a bit.

Team Tebow #108

Comment

I like that we got Bly.

2 TEs are better than 1 , scheffler looks like an emerging star and 2 TE sets are pretty great don't you agree? i love seeing gates and manumaleuna out there at the same time, it's good for run blocking or extra pass protection, and widens your playcalling options.

it can't hurt, and graham won't be super expensive, plus you just freed up alot of cash in the jake trade right?
                        sigpic

Comment

mikey is doing everything possible to get back to the glory days. i think it would be a huge upgrade if he were here. this will buy cutler way more time to throw and give marshawn lynch a good blocker.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey
                            2 TEs are better than 1 , scheffler looks like an emerging star and 2 TE sets are pretty great don't you agree? i love seeing gates and manumaleuna out there at the same time, it's good for run blocking or extra pass protection, and widens your playcalling options.

it can't hurt, and graham won't be super expensive, plus you just freed up alot of cash in the jake trade right?
                            We didn't free up any cap space with the Plummer trade.

Team Tebow #108

Comment

One thing to consider that Kerney is 31, coming of an injury and wants 8 million dollars a year. Denver can't offer that. Don't get me wrong, if we can get him - okay awesome, but I just really doubt it. A cheaper alternative would be Dewayne White out of Tampa Bay, who would cost much less, but can put up similar production, 35-40 tackles a year, 5-7 sacks at his respective position. Get White, Graham - we got Bly and find a running back somewhere.

We'll see!

It's a fair question to ask my friend, sorry that people got on your case!
                              Thanks for being kind! I just really want a good DE whomever it may be!

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

Working...
                              X