Ok, I am confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dream
    Graham's highly regarded as the league's best blocking tight end and it's never to bad to have extra training wheels for Jay when he's going into his second season. Graham's just a clutch player who can make catches on key third downs and does so much more than you'd expect from a tight end. From what Patriot fans have told me, he's a great leader and he has family in Denver and connections.

At the end of the day, Denver should have Graham and Kerney probably is elsewhere.

Not to mention how Graham has some VERY Good hands. That guy makes the catches and finds the space in the zones. He's a very solid catching TE that immediatly upgrades the blocking on the OL. Although I understand some questioning by some, I think adding this quality of a player to the roster is a BIG plus for this offense! This guy is talented, and Shanahan appears to be loading the offense again... FINALLY! Whooot.... I would LOVE Graham in Denver Blue

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan
      I woke up in the middle of the night to check and see if anything has happened because the FA market started at 12:01 a.m.

I like that we got Bly.

I like that we are going after Kerney

I like that we are looking at a Running Back like Thomas Jones

I like that we are looking at a Back up QB like Brad Johnson

but why my fellow Bronco friends are we looking at a TE Daniel Graham?

I feel like we are good at TE and need to address other areas?

What do you guys/gals think??
      I think we're going after Graham mainly because he is a pretty complete TE, he's a much better Blocker than Scheff, and unlike Alexander he can also run routes and be a recieving tight end as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
        Not to mention how Graham has some VERY Good hands. That guy makes the catches and finds the space in the zones. He's a very solid catching TE that immediatly upgrades the blocking on the OL. Although I understand some questioning by some, I think adding this quality of a player to the roster is a BIG plus for this offense! This guy is talented, and Shanahan appears to be loading the offense again... FINALLY! Whooot.... I would LOVE Graham in Denver Blue
        you and me both.........I'm just getting the feeling he sees we have a HUGE chance to blow up defenses again, Graham coming would give us yet another threat and a fallback option for Cutler (never a bad thing for a young QB), and with the departure of Tatum.......and the depth at the position now, it has become VERY clear he intends on getting a franchise back, which is a verrrrry good thing!

Comment

Originally posted by DancingHorsey
          We didn't free up any cap space with the Plummer trade.
          how's that?....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey
            how's that?....
            You can't trade cap $$$$$$.......
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X