I think I know what shanahan is thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I know what shanahan is thinking

By signing Bly and now having the 2 best CBs in the league. Now he can persue and DL in the league. Think about it, what defensive lineman wouldnt wanna play in front on champ and bly. That would mean you will get easy sacks all the time. This means the broncos should get a bunch of coverage sacks.
    Go Hard or Go Home

Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC
    By signing Bly and now having the 2 best CBs in the league. Now he can persue and DL in the league. Think about it, what defensive lineman wouldnt wanna play in front on champ and bly. That would mean you will get easy sacks all the time. This means the broncos should get a bunch of coverage sacks.
    And we already have Dumervil who can get to the QB, he had 8.5 sacks in his rookie season, and we have Ekuban who had 7 sacks on the other side.

Getting Kerney would be allright, but I think we need a massive clogging DT, which is why Terdell Sands wouldve worked so well until he was resigned by the faiders. Even a pass rushing DT would be fine with me.

Comment

sorry dude, but when you start off with "By signing Bly and now having the 2 best CBs in the league." it's tough to really take the rest of it seriously.

i enjoy my orange colored glasses as much as the next guy, but Bly is not in any way, shape, or form, the second best corner in the league.

and honestly, using this method of thinking, we should have been getting tons of coverage sacks after drafting 3 corners in the same draft.

sad thing is, Dre' Bly, even if he were the second best corner in the league, cannot guard the slot receiver and tight end on top of the number 2 WR; and we don't have the best coverage LB's or Safeties.

i'd have to say your logic is a bit more idealistic than it is realistic, no offense.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Originally posted by twotone
        sorry dude, but when you start off with "By signing Bly and now having the 2 best CBs in the league." it's tough to really take the rest of it seriously.

i enjoy my orange colored glasses as much as the next guy, but Bly is not in any way, shape, or form, the second best corner in the league.

and honestly, using this method of thinking, we should have been getting tons of coverage sacks after drafting 3 corners in the same draft.

sad thing is, Dre' Bly, even if he were the second best corner in the league, cannot guard the slot receiver and tight end on top of the number 2 WR; and we don't have the best coverage LB's or Safeties.

i'd have to say your logic is a bit more idealistic than it is realistic, no offense.
        Even if he is the #5 corner in the league that is still great for us. It is our linebackers who need to work on there coverage, because Al wilson cant cover to save his life.
        Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

Even if he is the #5 corner in the league that is still great for us. It is our linebackers who need to work on there coverage, because Al wilson cant cover to save his life.
          you normally don't rely on a MLB to cover anyone or anything OTHER than space. The last thing I worry about is Al Wilson being able to 'lock down' on a receiver.

Comment

Good post.
            "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

Actually we have one of the best coverage LB corps out there...
              Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Working...
              X