X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More News

Broncos | Team to meet with Holland
    Fri, 2 Mar 2007 08:26:39 -0800

Bill Williamson, of the Denver Post, reports the Denver Broncos are expected to bring in free agent OG Montrae Holland (Saints) for a visit.

Broncos | Team could visit Kerney Friday
    Fri, 2 Mar 2007 08:23:51 -0800

Bill Williamson, of the Denver Post, reports the Denver Broncos could plan to meet with free agent DE Patrick Kerney (Falcons) as soon as Friday, March 2.
    sigpic

well we need someone now that foster is gone.

i can smell a superbowl coming. im glad that our front office and head coach are aggressive like this to go after impact players to win. we just wanna freakin win my babaiesssss!! sorry that was my conan obrien impression.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GodofallGods
      Broncos | Team to meet with Holland
      Fri, 2 Mar 2007 08:26:39 -0800

Bill Williamson, of the Denver Post, reports the Denver Broncos are expected to bring in free agent OG Montrae Holland (Saints) for a visit.

Broncos | Team could visit Kerney Friday
      Fri, 2 Mar 2007 08:23:51 -0800

Bill Williamson, of the Denver Post, reports the Denver Broncos could plan to meet with free agent DE Patrick Kerney (Falcons) as soon as Friday, March 2.
      He also said the one of the biggest draft busts in history was coming for a visit, Kyle Brady.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan
        He also said the one of the biggest draft busts in history was coming for a visit, Kyle Brady.
        He's also the best in-line blocker at the TE position.

When I saw the HOlland part, I was like "they're bringin' back Darius Holland?"

Babahahahhaha...

Montrae Holland would be sweet, sweet interior depth.

Comment

Working...
        X