X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lex
    replied
    Originally posted by serix5000
    Jim Bates has brought the blueprint from Miami's Defense. I live in miami and have

to wacth all the miami games and have seen what type of D-cord he is and i can

tell you my fello brothers we will like

what we see with our D this season. The signing of Bly only proves that we will

pick up a dominate DE just like in miami when Sam madison and Patrick surtain

would play man all day and Jason taylor or ogunleye would wreak havoc on the

Quaterback, and i dont know about u but i would take Champ and Bly over

surtain and madison anyday. I love the direction that our team is Going

Broncos 4 Life
    I like that we have Bates as the DC but its not like we can just snap our fingers and, voila!, we have a pass rushing DE. We may draft one in the first round but there have been numerous DEs who didnt pan out...certainly not like Taylor.

Leave a comment:

• GoBroncos84
    replied
    Not only do I think that we are making moves to better our personnel under Bates scheme, but I think he will maximize the potential of some of the players currently on roster. Namely, our linebackers. If we can get a BIG DT to put next to Warren and keep those pesky lineman off of our linebackers, they will be all over the place. Very speedy, but not the best point of attack/shed a block players. Coyer did not fit his system to work with our unit, Bates will get more out of them. I love everything we have done so far this offseason, from the trades to the coaching changes. Now, get a key free agent or two and draft well and we are back in the hunt

Leave a comment:

• Atwnbroncfan
    replied
    Originally posted by serix5000
    Jim Bates has brought the blueprint from Miami's Defense. I live in miami and have

Broncos 4 Life
    If we could get a dominant pass rusher we would be set on d. Except for beefing up our interior line.

Leave a comment:

• serix5000
    started a topic The Jim Bates Era

The Jim Bates Era

Broncos 4 Life
Working...
X