is Dre Bly good

Originally posted by stilton88
    is Dre Bly good
    LMAO!
    this was a random thread.
    But yea ive always thought he was good

i think his Prime might be behind him though but i hope not

Comment

why is it random we have signed him. in exchange for George foster and tatum bell
      Last edited by stilton88; 03-03-2007, 02:07 AM.

Comment

why is it random we have signed him. in exchange for ben foster and tatum bell
        We had a guy named Ben Foster??
        I always thought his name was George for some reason
        and we traded for him. I Didnt hear the deal he signed yet.

But its random the way you said: is he good?

i dont know. I found it different though.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
          i think his Prime might be behind him though but i hope not
          CP for speaking an honest opinion and not Biased BS like alot of people around here.
          Last edited by MileHighStud; 03-03-2007, 02:13 AM.
          SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

well Bly is on roster and bell ain't so i would think the deal has gone through

Comment

well Bly is on roster and bell ain't so i would think the deal has gone through
              ugh yea.
              The deal has gone through but I dont even think Bly has made it to Denver yet? i'm not sure.

Let him settle in before we talk about signing him

Comment

yer but
                Bailey, Foxworth, Bly,
                2008 Pro Bowlers

Comment

yer but
                  Bailey, Foxworth, Bly,
                  2008 Pro Bowlers
                  Bly a probowler

so i guess you think hes good now??

Comment

Bly has been a solid coner for awhile he isnt going to be a shutdown coner like Champ but he will force the quarterback to at least have to throw toward champ, the only knock on Bly is he is short and so he has been picked on in the past by good recievers but he will only be covering teams #2 reciever so in that case he will help out allowing Foxworth to be be a nickel and dime back and those 3 will be great conerbacking core i think

Comment

well he beta do good cuz he has cost us two starters. n theres nothiin wrong with bein short i mean look at darrent he was short but he was an ace playa. but i reali hope he duz well . i agree he aint goin to be a shutdown corner. but he a good pass deflector
                      Last edited by stilton88; 03-03-2007, 09:56 AM.

Comment

i am just saying Dre size wont help him against Reggie Wayne, like last year Champ did his job on Marvin but Reggie ate up Darrent, otherwise it could be anopther playofff lose to the colts, but i hope your right i think Bly will do great just hope his size wont hurt him

Comment

i hope we get some1 who can replace foster. cuz i reali thought he could help us this year
                          Last edited by stilton88; 03-03-2007, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Bly is one of the better corners when playing man to man. It is when he was playing zone in Detroit that he got ate up. Because he was short, he wasn't able to close on the ball quick enough. He is a very good tackler tho.
                            If Denver plays Bly and Bailey in man coverage, then the LB's and Safeties can roam. (This is only if they can somehow get a pass rush in Denver)

Enter - Adam Carriker -

If we have a solid pass rush, Bly and Bailey are playing man, that leaves 4 sometimes 5 guys to clog up the slants and outs that opposing QB's will be throwing at TE's.
                            We could be one of the most formidable defenses in 07, all thats mising is the pass rush.
                            Please Shanny..........say it with me......ADAM CARRIKER!

GO BRONCOS!
                            sigpic
                            AMPIPE

Comment

we wnt get Adam Carriker he will get picked before pick 21

Comment

Working...
                              X