• Craziest Broncos Offseason Ever?

Yes or no?
    Yes
    43.00%
    No
    13.00%
    You ain't seen nothin' yet!
    44.00%

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

I find it hard to believe that anyone would consider this offseason crazier than another. So far we've aquired ZERO FREE AGENTS..........

We've only traded for 2 players. The 03 offseason was more exciting...
    sigpic

Comment

Definitely not.

Clinton Portis for Champ Bailey (+2nd round) alone was better than anything we've seen so far.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
      - Carl Sagan

Comment

IMO 1984 offseason was crazy with just one trade. This one is about 2nd place...or 3rd.

Comment

Yes, it has been the craziest so far. With all the trades, deals, false reports, and failed trades, my nerves are shot.

Comment

Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56
            Yes, it has been the craziest so far. With all the trades, deals, false reports, and failed trades, my nerves are shot.
            Hahaha! I hear ya!

Comment

This one is winning in my estimation.

1) Plummer retires to block a trade, then the team trades him anyway to block him back.

2) The Seahawks send an assistant coach to make sure Patrick Kearney does not sign with us.

3) We trade our starting RB and RT with no depth to speak of for a top CB.

4) We are exploring trades and signings for Top talent (McGahee, Kearney, Graham) and the competition is fierce.

5) We are doing all this with hardly any salary cap room.

...and the offseason started TWO DAYS ago. Holy crap!

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
                This one is winning in my estimation.

1) Plummer retires to block a trade, then the team trades him anyway to block him back.

2) The Seahawks send an assistant coach to make sure Patrick Kearney does not sign with us.

3) We trade our starting RB and RT with no depth to speak of for a top CB.

4) We are exploring trades and signings for Top talent (McGahee, Kearney, Graham) and the competition is fierce.

5) We are doing all this with hardly any salary cap room.

...and the offseason started TWO DAYS ago. Holy crap!
                exactly what I'm thinkin. I've had to work 10 hour shifts the first two days of the offseason and I have done ZERO work. I just sit here and try to keep up with the insanity. Maybe I'll get fired soon so I can do this at home with a beer, cuz Lord knows I need one.
                Holdin' down the Blue and Orange fort here in Missouri....

Comment

This feels less like the NFL and more like me playing Madden in Franchise mode.

Comment

I voted, "you havent seen anything yet". If you think it has been crazy so far, wait for the draft. Thats when things have historically been the craziest. With all this activity though, it kind of reminds me of the Cubs offseason...except were not actually signing people.

Comment

el bump...

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
                        I find it hard to believe that anyone would consider this offseason crazier than another. So far we've aquired ZERO FREE AGENTS..........

Deaths of two players definitely do qualify this as the craziest offseason ever

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

In light of even more current events, I thought I'd bring this thread back to life!

Can I change my answer from "yes" to "you haven't seen anything yet"?

Comment

the elway trade was the craziest yet best ever move.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze

Whoa now, let's not forget about Montrae Holland

R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

Comment

Working...
                              X