Drew Bennett to St. Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew Bennett to St. Louis

The Rams have signed free-agent Drew Bennett to a six year, $30 million contract. The move seems to indicate that WR Isaac Bruce will be playing his final year as a Ram in '07.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ams/index.html
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Maybe it's just me but that seems like an awful lot of money for DREW BENNETT...maybe not, I dunno.
    sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos724
      Maybe it's just me but that seems like an awful lot of money for DREW BENNETT...maybe not, I dunno.
      yeah, but I think he deserves every penny. One of the most under-rated WR's in the league right now.

Comment

Drew Bennett is a very good receiver, that kind of money is well-deserved. Wont be surprised to see him putting up top-numbers these coming years.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
        - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
          Drew Bennett is a very good receiver, that kind of money is well-deserved. Wont be surprised to see him putting up top-numbers these coming years.
          As long as St. Louis can keep Bulger protected, I don't see why Bennett couldn't be a stud in '08 and beyond.

I'll be watching him closely this year.
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

He was the top receiver in Freee Agency this year, he deserves it.

Comment

Drew Bennett is one of my favorite under the radar WR's in the league. Hes got a great vertical down field and runs incredible routes. The Titans are really going to miss him and St. Louis needed some youth at WR.

Comment

Working...
              X