Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All NFL FA Signings/Trades Courtesy Of NFL.com

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • All NFL FA Signings/Trades Courtesy Of NFL.com

    Here it is, for all you who want to track all the FA signings league wide, NFL.com has a list of all signings this off season, and contract details if they were disclosed. Makes for a very easy to read list and you can easily track everything that has been inked without visiting several different sites.... This list includes trades, FA signings, departures, but does not include re-signings and extensions I believe. Enjoy and hope it makes for a one stop shop for some of ya. Remember this doesn't include any speculation on trades/FA/or anythign else, just activity around the NFL that has been inked on paper.

    NFL.com AFC Activity : http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/afc-signings

    NFL.com NFC Activity : http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/nfc-signings
    sigpic
    The only thing that can stop the ninja.
    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

  • #2
    Awesome, but I do have one question who is Dan Wilkerson (obviously a DT, I know that much) but a better question what did we give up for him? It seems like a draft pick as Tatum and Foster went to Detroit, Plummer and Patrick went to TB. I hope it wasn't like a thrid round pick or something.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Lord Sobi
      Awesome, but I do have one question who is Dan Wilkerson (obviously a DT, I know that much) but a better question what did we give up for him? It seems like a draft pick as Tatum and Foster went to Detroit, Plummer and Patrick went to TB. I hope it wasn't like a thrid round pick or something.
      It was a 6th round pick.

      Made by BroncoManiac53

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BigBroncLove
        Here it is, for all you who want to track all the FA signings league wide, NFL.com has a list of all signings this off season, and contract details if they were disclosed. Makes for a very easy to read list and you can easily track everything that has been inked without visiting several different sites.... This list includes trades, FA signings, departures, but does not include re-signings and extensions I believe. Enjoy and hope it makes for a one stop shop for some of ya. Remember this doesn't include any speculation on trades/FA/or anythign else, just activity around the NFL that has been inked on paper.

        NFL.com AFC Activity : http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/afc-signings

        NFL.com NFC Activity : http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/nfc-signings
        Once again you have done me a great service! thanks man, i notice Chokeland isnt very busy, not one signing, hmmmm...........................................
        maybe they will be in the arena league next year!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Lord Sobi
          Awesome, but I do have one question who is Dan Wilkerson (obviously a DT, I know that much) but a better question what did we give up for him? It seems like a draft pick as Tatum and Foster went to Detroit, Plummer and Patrick went to TB. I hope it wasn't like a thrid round pick or something.
          Wilkinson is a DT from Miami. Older at 34, but as others have said before me, he should make a good stop gap in Bates system.

          Dan Wilkinson's Stats: http://shsdemo.stats.com/fb/playerst...d=2760&team=15

          Also if the contract length is blue (i.e. a link) it means there is a link to a story about his acquirment on NFL.com . If you click on the contract length (it should say undisclosed for Wilkinsons acquirement) it should take you to this link. Just FYI, as you may already know it . We traded our 6th round pick for Wilkinson....

          Dan Wilkinsons Acquirment Info : http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/DEN/10035616
          sigpic
          The only thing that can stop the ninja.
          Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by socalorado1
            Once again you have done me a great service! thanks man, i notice Chokeland isnt very busy, not one signing, hmmmm...........................................
            maybe they will be in the arena league next year!
            Yeah, they have been pretty silent despite that they have swooned several players. With Al Davis's reputation, and Oaklands record the last couple of years, I don't think a lot of players are looking to find themselves in Oakland, but that's a matter of opinion, and I'm a Bronco fan so my opinion is biased. I expect them to grab a few people here pretty soon.

            What has reall ysurprised me is how big a house cleaning Miami is getting. I knew they were going to overhaul a bit, but with 8 departures already, they are looking to be doing more then just a little spring cleaning....
            sigpic
            The only thing that can stop the ninja.
            Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

            Comment

            Working...
            X