Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinion: Which teams deserve an A+ in the FA market thusfar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion: Which teams deserve an A+ in the FA market thusfar?

Which teams have made the most out of the FA thusfar, and why? Also, which organizations have bee n surprisingly quiet (i.e. Arizona!)

we deserve an F
    sigpic

Comment

Denver gets a good grade for activity

of course the 49ers and the Pats

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
        we deserve an F
        I wouldn't quite give the Broncos an F, considering how difficult it is to compete with other teams with much more money to offer, but I definately am disappointed with their progress...

Comment

If we Keep BLY and Get Kerny and Willis,It would be A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=SUPER BOWL BABY(if we stay healthy)

sigpic

Comment

Let's see, Foster was going to get cut and Tatum was gone after his 3 fumbles in 3 games last year. We have lost a 5th and a 6th round pick, picked up a 6th a pro bowl corner and a 1,200 yd running back that fits our system. I give us a B so far, and if Graham or Kerney or a backup QB signs I will bump that grade

Comment

Originally posted by GoBroncos84
              Let's see, Foster was going to get cut and Tatum was gone after his 3 fumbles in 3 games last year. We have lost a 5th and a 6th round pick, picked up a 6th a pro bowl corner and a 1,200 yd running back that fits our system. I give us a B so far, and if Graham or Kerney or a backup QB signs I will bump that grade

thats a fair grade

Comment

C- for Denver so far...

Comment

Concidering that Bly and Henry both are capable of probowl seasons, I would say B+.
                  If we land Graham it bumps to A+.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                  J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                  R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by DTownNative
                    Which teams have made the most out of the FA thusfar, and why? Also, which organizations have bee n surprisingly quiet (i.e. Arizona!)
                    san diego chargers

got the best guard on the market for less than his peers made
                    oh and the pats too, definitely

the redskins have been quiet IMO, and the pats have done a good redskins impersonation
                    sigpic

Comment

I think the 49ers have done very well. I think they over paid for Clements, but they can afford to. I think they missed out on Adalius Thomas, but if they can land Joey Porter its a cheaper alternative. Bringing in Ashley is a good replacement for Bryant. Michael Lewis is an upgrade at safety for them. If they draft well they could contend for their division, so long as Gore stays healthy and Smith can continue to develop with out Norv Turner. I give them a B+ that will turn to an A if they land Porter.

I think the Bills have been terrible. They have all of that cap room, but they lose Clements and Fletcher. They are shopping McGahee and Spikes. They over paid for Kelsay (good player, just big contract) and they over paid for the o-lineman they signed. Granted, they desperately needed help on the o-line. But the 3 guys they brought in, one of which is making $7 million a year now, have no pro bowls to their name.

Comment

Pats did a good job
                        President Cool

Comment

i don't get some of you

the tatum/foster trade was alright in my books, becuase we lost nothing special in that trade, and some of you may think that we could have got better, well tatum was shopped around and they did the best deal avaible and what was best for the team in dre, im 100% if there was a better deal then dre, then the broncos would have done whatever deal that is...

the big daddy wilkinson deal aswell, i mean this guy is 340 pounds and fills the space on the d-line...sure he may be old and had his best days behind him, but he can still contribute...we got 3 special linebackers to make the tackle...would u rather have demetrian veal instead?? i wouldn't 340 lbs!!!

travis henry deal don't even have to explain...im glad that we didn't jus draft a rb in mid rounds and make him our starter, we actully have somone proven

in all my grade for the broncos is a B

Comment

these denver fas wont be happy till we get 5 all stars in a single off season
                            sigpic
                            "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Originally posted by MHS
                              these denver fas wont be happy till we get 5 all stars in a single off season
                              I gave a C-, not a bad grade with only two new additions: a backup guard and a veteran halfback! It said grade the free agency market...not the off-season!

If we get Graham it will be an A, if we get Kerney it will be a B, if we get Brad Johnson it will be a C...and so on!

Comment

Working...
                              X