According to ESPN Radio Travis Henry is now a Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to ESPN Radio Travis Henry is now a Bronco

I just heard it on ESPN Radio...Travis Henry is now a Bronco...

i hope this is more accurate than the dan graham news. . . if so, i'll be damned happy about it. . . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

SEE THIS IS WHY I HATE SHANNY,He will be 30 in 2 years...That Blows,Bum Henry if our RB of the future,I hate YOU!!!!!I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad,C'mon Mike Bell WIN THE STARTING JOB
      Last edited by Drunk Bronco; 03-05-2007, 12:39 PM.

sigpic

Comment

I looked all over the web and didn't see anything so take it with a grain of salt....

However, according to a friend here at work, he just heard on ESPN radio that the Broncos signed Travis Henry....

I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Originally posted by Alexzander
          I just heard it on ESPN Radio...Travis Henry is now a Bronco...
          Hope that's true. He make a great addition and solve our running back problem. He diffentally play well Denver's system
          President Cool

Comment

yea

its good i mean loook here posted this morning"
            Travis Henry spent Sunday night in Denver.
            The Broncos will try to close the deal before Henry leaves town, but they don't have a ton of cap space. Denver would dramatically improve Henry's value in fantasy leagues.
            Source: Denver Post
            Related: Broncos" so we signed him before he left."
            BACK TO THE SUPERBOWL

Comment

Here's the link!!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2788592
              Last edited by TR3Y; 03-05-2007, 12:31 PM.

Comment

How long before he fails a drug test?

Comment

From the link....

Updated: March 5, 2007, 2:27 PM ET
                  Henry's fills void in Broncos' backfieldBy Len Pasquarelli
                  ESPN.com

Filling their need for a proven tailback, the Denver Broncos on Monday reached a contract agreement with Travis Henry, who was released on Saturday by the Tenenessee Titans to avoid paying him an $8.3 million roster bonus.

Henry will sign a five-year contract that includes $12 million in guarantees, ESPN.com has learned.

Within hours of his release, Henry flew to Denver and visited with Broncos officials over the weekend, while agent Hadley Engelhard negotiated a deal. Henry also drew considerable interest from the Oakland Raiders, who hoped to bring him in for a visit this week.

Henry, 28, carried 270 times for 1,211 yards and seven touchdowns in 2006, and notched six 100-yard outings. The former University of Tennessee standout spent the first four years of his career with the Buffalo Bills before being traded to the Titans in 2005.

In 78 games, including 62 starts, Henry has carried 1,321 times for 5,395 yards and 34 touchdowns. He also has 134 receptions for 886 yards and two scores. In addition to his 1,000-yard season in 2006, Henry ran for over 1,000 yards in two of his four seasons with the Bills.

Comment

henry signs!!!

Updated: March 5, 2007, 2:27 PM ET
                    Henry's fills void in Broncos' backfieldBy Len Pasquarelli
                    ESPN.com

Filling their need for a proven tailback, the Denver Broncos on Monday reached a contract agreement with Travis Henry, who was released on Saturday by the Tenenessee Titans to avoid paying him an $8.3 million roster bonus.

Henry will sign a five-year contract that includes $12 million in guarantees, ESPN.com has learned.

Within hours of his release, Henry flew to Denver and visited with Broncos officials over the weekend, while agent Hadley Engelhard negotiated a deal. Henry also drew considerable interest from the Oakland Raiders, who hoped to bring him in for a visit this week.

Henry, 28, carried 270 times for 1,211 yards and seven touchdowns in 2006, and notched six 100-yard outings. The former University of Tennessee standout spent the first four years of his career with the Buffalo Bills before being traded to the Titans in 2005.

In 78 games, including 62 starts, Henry has carried 1,321 times for 5,395 yards and 34 touchdowns. He also has 134 receptions for 886 yards and two scores. In addition to his 1,000-yard season in 2006, Henry ran for over 1,000 yards in two of his four seasons with the Bills.

Comment

yes

yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!
                      BACK TO THE SUPERBOWL

Comment

All I can say is... YES!
                        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=87703

Comment

5 years for a 28 year old RB.

Comment

We Signed Henry!!!

Here is the link

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2788592
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X