Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lynch4756624
    so do you think we should get him?
    If he's there in the later rounds, no doubt. Because of his numbers at the combine, somebody will probably risk a first day pick to get him.

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09
      Good thing about Henry deal is we draft DEFENSE early... no Lynch or AP deal... which means we make a run at a RB like this later on in day 2...

From the Bells to the Henry boys
      I highly doubt thay he will last till day 2. Have they announced compensatory picks yet? Whoever has an extra pick in the 3rd other than us will most likely get that guy. He might not even last that long! I dont think the Broncos can afford to spend one of the 3rds on him. Its a free pick so its like the Clarrett situation, if he does not work out its no biggie, cut him and move on. Thats where he most likely will go. But yeah, i would love to get him, just cause our system would make him that much better!

Comment

• Originally posted by evendelae
        I bet it's backloaded so we can cut him when he starts to suck without actually giving up that much money.
        It's reported as $12 million guaranteed, so I guess it depends on whether you consider $12 million a lot of money.
        The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

• WOW... looking at his numbers, he's... nothing special.

I was just thinking, why would you fire your RB (5-11Ht 213Wt) for a RB (5-9Ht 215Wt) and 3 years older?

I know, it’s not that so. Would you tell me that was too much of an improvement? I don’t see how.
          Last edited by Tour; 03-05-2007, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tommy1986
            I agree. I think he is just a "workout warrior." Brandon Jackson in the 3rd, if he lasts, would be a better option IMO, just to name one.
            Oh hell ya! I would much rather have Brandon than C Henry. Like i said, i think a team that has a extra pick with nothing to lose will take him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosTX77
              Y'all seriously crack me up. Chris Henry was a nobody till he ran a fast 40. Now God and everyone wants to draft him.

Fast 40 time does not equate to being a good football player. Watch some Chris Henry video IMO, b4 you crown him....
              That's not true, there were more then a few people talking about Henry before the combine including myself, Topscribe, and several others....

I want to see Henry in a Bronco uniform. Don't forget we just signed another FB, and gave the lowest tender (5th round 850k contract) on KJ, which means he will be acheap and a likely person for some team to pursue as an RFA. If someone does, and we choose to not use our right of first refusal, we could have a 5th rounder soon enough. We'll see... I doubt activity for KJ will be somethign worth talking about until a lot of the FA's are signed and some teams might start looking to RFA who wouldn;t mornally be doing so.....
              sigpic
              The only thing that can stop the ninja.
              Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

• :offtopic:

Please refer to only TRAVIS HENRY in this thread.

Thank you
                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway
                  :offtopic:

Please refer to only TRAVIS HENRY in this thread.

Thank you
                  A moderator merged a Chris Henry thread into this thread....... the discussion of Chris Henry in this thread was involuntary by all parties.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Travis Henry

we just signed him.......... YIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE hes pretty good
                    white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                    you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                    smart fans, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBroncLove
                      A moderator merged a Chris Henry thread into this thread....... the discussion of Chris Henry in this thread was involuntary by all parties.
                      Ok. someone reported the thread topic.

Thanks for clearing it up BBL
                      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway
                        Ok. someone reported the thread topic.

Thanks for clearing it up BBL
                        Always glad to be of help
                        sigpic

Comment

• Henry is a bronco

do you think it was good picking up travis henry?

Comment

• its ok i guess. he's no clinton portis, thats for sure.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X