No announcement yet.

This is what we get in Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL - maybe I should post all of Tatums big runs and then we can sit around crying about what we lost.

Sheesh, he's a good player, good pickup, too much money and 1 screw up away from a suspension. Not saying that he will mess up but.......

I watched the Titans all of last year - he's good, but so was Vince Young.

Comment

You get a strong, deceptively fast, not afraid to use the stiff arm running back. He is perfect for the zone blocking schemes.
      As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

Originally posted by vandyman53
        You get a strong, deceptively fast, not afraid to use the stiff arm running back. He is perfect for the zone blocking schemes.

I'll agree that he's a hard working back that uses the stiff arm very well. He's a well coached back, knows how to play his position very well.

Also, he IS deceptively fast as well. Very compact, strong build.

But, 12 million? Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by JADJARHD
          ...Travis Henry leaves his drugs at home. If he gets a one year suspension we are screwed.

Maybe you or someone out there can clarify. IF he did get popped again, wouldnt there be something in his contract which would void any guarenteed money from us?

Comment

maybe.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of money clause in case of a drug violation. The real problem is that it would leave us short a running back.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------
            "…our brothers are silent, for they dare not speak the thoughts of their minds. For all must agree with all, and they cannot know if their thoughts are the thoughts of all, and so they fear to speak."

Anthem

Comment

Originally posted by JADJARHD
              I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of money clause in case of a drug violation. The real problem is that it would leave us short a running back.
              Good point. I would think he now has 12 million reason to just say no.Hope so.

Comment

Working...
              X