How Good Is Henry Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Good Is Henry Really?

I like the guy. but can he go through people? and is he better than WM could've been for us? Please put your answers in here thank you.

I don't think you can really say how good McGahee could've been for us. Who would've thought TD would be as good as he was in our system. But we got Henry, and we'll soon find out how good he is. He's more proven than Mike Bell at least.
    Holdin' down the Blue and Orange fort here in Missouri....

Comment

Originally posted by lynch4756624
      I like the guy. but can he go through people? and is he better than WM could've been for us? Please put your answers in here thank you.
      Through, over, under, wherever he wants to He will be a stud His 2001 and 2002 campaigns were excellent and he is at the perfect age of 28, in his prime

Comment

I always liked henry and thought he would do well here. i thought i remembered him having a fumbling problem so i looked it up. 2002stats(his only year starting 16 games) he had 12 fumbles!! lost 8 of them.

Hopefully he's gotten over his fumblitis. I think he can easily gain 1400 yards here.. he's short(5-9) but thick (220) has good balance/power.

Comment

Better than the Bell's. but not a long term fix for anything.
          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

His last name is the same as mine so thats the only cool thing about it so far

But I would love for him to have a good year.

Even though I really wanted Willis
            Last edited by BroncoBJ4MVP!!!; 03-05-2007, 02:59 PM. Reason: ZOMG!

Comment

so is he the kind of guy that can push the pile is all i want to know? or do we have to find a bigger back later in the draft?

Comment

yes, he can break tackles and push the pile-- he's short, compact and runs with good pad level. . . he has good leg drive for a smaller back, and runs with a LOT of determination-- he's a tough little dude. . . .
                Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Starter in 2002...ranked 5th in NFL
                  Starter in 2003...ranked 11th in NFL
                  Starter in 2006...ranked 10th in NFL

Starter in 2007...Ranks 1st in NFL

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                  J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                  R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

he is awesome!!! we are goign to great( i garente Travis atleast number 10 in rushign this season!!!!)!!
                    BACK TO THE SUPERBOWL

Comment

Being in TN....... I get to see Travis play week in and week out. Saw him play in college as well. Travis is a good back.
                      He can get the job done. I expect he'll do so much better in our run blocking scheme/offense.
                      Emancipate your mind!
                      The People's Poster

Comment

MikeBellNumba20...I dig the pic of TH...that's an awesome shot

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                          Being in TN....... I get to see Travis play week in and week out. Saw him play in college as well. Travis is a good back.
                          He can get the job done. I expect he'll do so much better in our run blocking scheme/offense.
                          He will exceed any of the production he has piled up in the past....

Travis will be a pro-bowl caliber back with the Broncos....

This is a GREAT signing
                          I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

He's pretty good. He has good hands for a RB, low center of gravity and will thrive int he cut-back run. His speed and hands will be awesome with our offense getting more air-happy with Cutler. He'll be good.
                            KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Comment

He can do the Kessel run in 12 parsecs!

Comment

Working...
                              X