Is dre bly really unhappy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is dre bly really unhappy?

hey guys im sure youve all heard about dre bly being unhappy with his one year contract. Do you think the broncos will trade him? I hope not? if they do they will most likely get shaun springs and couple of picks for him? do you think that would be a good deal? I HOPE HE STAYS

Dude, there is like 2-3 threads already talking about this.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=87666

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=87691

Comment

would he be worth washingtons first rounder strait up? maybe we throw in a 6th rounder or something?

Comment

Trade him for Springs

I have read that the Redskins are looking to unload their sixth overall pick for a more later round picks. Broncos have plenty, they should trade Bly, a second rounder and both third rounders for Springs and the sixth overall pick. Then draft LARON LANDRY

Comment

no man, i wouldnt do that, ive heard that shanny likes springs and his type of play, but bly is a 2 time pro bowler and i think we got enough draft picks, and i believe that if bly plays well this season they will extend his contract

Comment

If we somehow got the 6th pick, Okoye or Branch (pick your poison) would be a no-brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac99
              no man, i wouldnt do that, ive heard that shanny likes springs and his type of play, but bly is a 2 time pro bowler and i think we got enough draft picks, and i believe that if bly plays well this season they will extend his contract

you cant really have to many draft picks, not to mention the 6th overall pick

Comment

The 6th pick is worth 1600 points. So to come close to that we would have to offer #21, #56 and Bly (late 2nd round value). That is just for the number 6 OA pick. If they threw in Springs they would want a 3rd for him or at least a 4th.

So #21, #56, #70 and Bly for Springs (and his big contract) and #6 OA? No thanks.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac99
                  hey guys im sure youve all heard about dre bly being unhappy with his one year contract. Do you think the broncos will trade him? I hope not? if they do they will most likely get shaun springs and couple of picks for him? do you think that would be a good deal? I HOPE HE STAYS
                  he better stay i was really really excited
                  white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                  you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                  smart fans, eh?

Comment

I think its just Washington propaganda. What he said was probably exaggerated. I'm sure they asked if he would enjoy playing for his hometown team he said yes. Then could have said he was a little disappointed he wasn't a redskin. But I think he'll be happy to be a bronco when he gets here.
                    sigpic

Comment

bly is sick, but i think hes scared to get alot of balls thrown his way

Comment

espnnews confirms that dre' is unhappy.

Comment

He just wants more money and once denver either gets or loses kerney and graham, denver will be able to rework his contract.
                          Best in the West

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumBronco
                            no espnnews confirms that the washington paper said dre is unhappy
                            sig pic removed by mod staff.
                            we do not allow site advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumBronco
                              link ?

Comment

Working...
                              X