No announcement yet.

Is dre bly really unhappy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dre bly wont leave he knows that by staying here he has a chance to win a super bowl, and if he is smart he also knows that with champ on the other side he is goin to get alot of balls thrown toward him so therefore he has a chance to get alot of INT and maybe make the pro bowl allowing him to get a huge contract for next season, of course i never said he was smart

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan
      I think its just Washington propaganda. What he said was probably exaggerated. I'm sure they asked if he would enjoy playing for his hometown team he said yes. Then could have said he was a little disappointed he wasn't a redskin. But I think he'll be happy to be a bronco when he gets here.

I agree.

And EVERYONE is blowing it outta proportion

Comment

I think its just Washington propaganda. What he said was probably exaggerated. I'm sure they asked if he would enjoy playing for his hometown team he said yes. Then could have said he was a little disappointed he wasn't a redskin. But I think he'll be happy to be a bronco when he gets here.
        This is what started the whole "bly wants to be a redskin"

OF course he is unhappy with a one year deal..if he is seriously injuried... he will never make another dime...

IF he gets new contract he gets gaurented money even if he breaks his neck and never walks agian he gets ?????20 million or something?????

washington interfered with a contracted player and probally promise with a needle in their eye they'd give him big bucks

as far as propaganda goes ..the redskin leaked the washington post article to the beat writter....how else did he get the info on what washington was offering.....it was worded in a way to get bly in washington....coincidence....???

TWO part answer:
        1 washington wanted bly bad
        2 Bly wants contract extension for as much money as possible

make sense to you..makes sense to me..... when your dealing with a Mutly billion dollar industry....ploys, propaganda, and poloticing is deffinetly be a part..

Seem far stetched..the media loves its rateings..give them a morsle and they will sell advertising space in a second and not care about....how it might effect their home team or one of its players.
        Last edited by marcus_miller; 03-05-2007, 05:25 PM.
        I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

In this article the line "Dré is really excited about this trade," his mother Gloria Bly said from her Virginia home. "We're coming to a winning team, and that's what everybody is so happy about. Dré thinks this is going to be a great opportunity for him."

This hopefully will calm down some of the worrying about him being upset.
          here is the link to the full article http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_5337197
          Best in the West

Comment

Originally posted by rtomaine25
            In this article the line "Dré is really excited about this trade," his mother Gloria Bly said from her Virginia home. "We're coming to a winning team, and that's what everybody is so happy about. Dré thinks this is going to be a great opportunity for him."

This hopefully will calm down some of the worrying about him being upset.
            here is the link to the full article http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_5337197
            Make a thread about this. PLease

SO EVERYONE WILL STFU about the deal.

Comment

Exactly, it just dosent make any logical sence that Bly would have been that furious he is not going to Washington. There are 6-7 reasons why Bly would want stay here for a couple of years, and only 2 i can think of for him to want out.

1. He is beign offered more money- you would think the oppurtunity of being on a winning team would overshadow this, and its not like we are offering him that much less doe (Unless of course Snyder has gone of the deep end, and offered him a Nate Clements type contract)

2. He is from Washington - He could still play there after he plays a couple years here, he would be going to a horrible team right now, so when he is about to retire or in a couple of years he can sign witht the Redskins.

From what i have heard and from what the Champ and Blys mom have said, he is happy to be here, and is ready tto win. All these rumours just make no sence. Bly could have been unhappy at first, but maybe he made a slight comment right after the trade that was blown out of proportion. He will be fine here in Denver.

Comment

Working...
              X