Is Travis Henry Better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Travis Henry Better?

Sorry but I'm still a little down about getting T.Henry over Willis McGahee so could someone please tell me how he is better in the Broncos system so I can be excited about getting the Blue and Orange Henry jersey?

Originally posted by mxbronco13
    Sorry but I'm still a little down about getting T.Henry over Willis McGahee so could someone please tell me how he is better in the Broncos system so I can be excited about getting the Blue and Orange Henry jersey?
    Travis Henry > Willis McGahee + draft pick(s)

Comment

I think willis is better but we would have to give up draft picks to fill holes, and we would have to give him a monsterous contract so we wouldnt be able to get anyone else.

Comment

McGahee Career Stats

Travis Henry Career Stats
        If you love NFL stats and history
        pro-football-reference.com
        jt-sw.com/football

Comment

Henry isn't better than McGahee! Henry isn't better than a lot of backs. A loooot of backs!!! Feel better?

Personally, I think the Broncos panicked and settled for Henry.
          Last edited by stnzed; 03-08-2007, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Mcgahee dances before he hits the hole, Henry is a one cut and go runner. mcgahee is a better RB but henry is better for our system.

Comment

Originally posted by rockrules40
              Mcgahee dances before he hits the hole, Henry is a one cut and go runner. mcgahee is a better RB but henry is better for our system.
              Wrong

Originally posted by stnzed
              Henry isn't better than McGahee! Henry isn't better than a lot of backs. A loooot of backs!!! Feel better?

Personally, I think the Broncos panicked and settled for Henry.
              Correct
              Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

There is a reason Henry los this job to McGahee in Buffalo....

It boils down the fact that Shanny believes Henry will work, and just wanted the
                deal to be done and not longer a problem... as you see he coulda waited and prolly
                ripped the BEars offs too.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

There is a good reason. Mcgahee wants top five rb money in the league. Henry was a lot cheaper.
                  sigpic

Comment

Does it really matter. I mean really, none of yall work in Denver's F.O. so who cares. Henry is a Bronco and McGahee is a Raven.

One uses dope to take away the pain, the other thinks money will buy his injury woes a reprieve.

Henry is better suited for our system, and he only cost $$. McGahee woulda cost Draft Picks and $$. Theyr're just bandaids anyway. They'll be gone after next year when Denver drafts Steve Slaton next year anyway

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77
                      Does it really matter. I mean really, none of yall work in Denver's F.O. so who cares. Henry is a Bronco and McGahee is a Raven.

One uses dope to take away the pain, the other thinks money will buy his injury woes a reprieve.

Henry is better suited for our system, and he only cost $$. McGahee woulda cost Draft Picks and $$. Theyr're just bandaids anyway. They'll be gone after next year when Denver drafts Steve Slaton next year anyway
                      You think they will do that bad next year?

I guess i agree

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                        You think they will do that bad next year?

I guess i agree
                        Denver will be picking that high...............

...............if they trade up with the chiefs.

Comment

Henry sucks,I punched the wall after I heard about the signing

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pipes7
                            Denver will be picking that high...............

...............if they trade up with the chiefs.
                            Im sorry, you spelt Chargers like Chiefs... YOu might wanna fix it

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I think it's hard to tell right now... both Henry and McGahee have a lot to offer. i personally was hoping for McGahee, but am happy with having Henry in the backfield for us. McGahee would be an injury liability.

Comment

Working...
                              X