First Round Mock - Brief Commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Round Mock - Brief Commentary

I'm kinda pissed off because my computer froze while I was halfway done with this, so i had to redo it..but it's my first mock, so i'd like some constructive critisism. Enjoy.

http://www.mymockdraft.com/3449/Review.aspx

Updated it.
    Last edited by aberdien; 03-11-2007, 06:03 PM.

Looks just fine.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

If this draft came true the Vikings would be doing back flips. They would be getting a steal. And with the first pick, I mean it would be a good pick. But that would prove why he is Al Davis, for the second year in a row he would be passing on a franchise QB. Overall its pretty good.
      Last edited by Atwnbroncfan; 03-11-2007, 04:35 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

That would be the perfect team for Brady Quinn.

Comment

For the Broncos, if he's still there, I think safety Michael Griffin would be the better pick.

Comment

My favorite line was the one about KC not having a dominant wr for a few years.

...a few years??? Have they EVER had one???

Oh, and Alan Branch is falling on most boards.
            Mel Kiper has him at like 24 on his big board or something.

Comment

If those concerns about Branch's work ethic are founded, then he seems like a very similar prospect to former Michigan D-line teammate Gabe Watson, who went in the 4th round (I believe) to Arizona last year. That said, I wouldn't mind it at all if Denver drafted him in the 1st round, because he was a disruptor in the UMichigan games I watched.

As for this mock draft, I like Denver's pick; talented player that fills a need, but it is literally an eyesore to read! Just use plain text next time, no need for all the colors.
              Last edited by tommy1986; 03-11-2007, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
                Looks just fine.
                Is that sarcasm, because he has Peterson to the Browns....

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

Originally posted by TheFuture6
                  Is that sarcasm, because he has Peterson to the Browns....
                  If was was sarcasm it would have either of these two in it:

or

It has neither.

Just look at my signature, or at least my last several posts that I have made regarding Jamal Lewis and Adrian Peterson.
                  The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
                    If was was sarcasm it would have either of these two in it:

or

It has neither.

Just look at my signature, or at least my last several posts that I have made regarding Jamal Lewis and Adrian Peterson.
                    oh, wow. i missed the sig. hmmm, well, i gotta say, im speechless that you finally warmed up to him charlie

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986
                      If those concerns about Branch's work ethic are founded, then he seems like a very similar prospect to former Michigan D-line teammate Gabe Watson, who went in the 4th round (I believe) to Arizona last year. That said, I wouldn't mind it at all if Denver drafted him in the 1st round, because he was a disruptor in the UMichigan games I watched.

As for this mock draft, I like Denver's pick; talented player that fills a need, but it is literally an eyesore to read! Just use plain text next time, no need for all the colors.

Easier read above.
                      Last edited by aberdien; 03-11-2007, 06:04 PM.

Comment

i dont agree with the bills pick... i think after losing Mc Gay hee.. they have to pick a rb.. there offense is bad enough as it is

Comment

Originally posted by basbllplaya26
                          i dont agree with the bills pick... i think after losing Mc Gay hee.. they have to pick a rb.. there offense is bad enough as it is
                          They have a lot of needs, so they will draft a player with the most value at a position of need. They a new ILB, RB, CB, and Interior Lineman. Persoanlly I think Marshawn Lynch is a stretch with that pick.
                          sigpic

Comment

ya i know but right now they have an offense run by Losman and Evans... and what... the A-Train?? lynch is a must..

Comment

Originally posted by basbllplaya26
                              ya i know but right now they have an offense run by Losman and Evans... and what... the A-Train?? lynch is a must..
                              There's more running backs in the draft...

Get one in the 2nd..

Comment

Working...
                              X