Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a new mock from footballs future

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • a new mock from footballs future

    1.Oakland- JaMarcus Russel, QB, LSU
    2.Detriot- Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame
    3.Cleveland- Joe Thomas, T, Wisconsin
    4.Tampa Bay- Calvin Johnson, WR, Georgia Tech
    5.Arizona- Gaines Adams, DE, Clemson
    6.Washington- Jamaal Anderson, DE, Arkansas
    7.Minnesota- Laron Landry, S, LSU
    8.Houston- Reggie Nelson, S, Miami
    9.Miami- Amobi Okoye, DT, Louisville
    10.Atlanta- Chris Houston, CB, Houston
    11.San Fran- Adam Carriker, DE, Nebraska
    12.Buffalo- Adrian Peterson, RB, Oklahoma
    13.St. Louis- Alan Branch, DT, Michigan
    14.Carolina- Pat Willis, LB, Ole Miss
    15.Pittsburgh- Leon Hall, CB, Michigan
    16.Green Bay- Marshawn Lynch, RB, Cal
    17.Jacksonville- Michael Griffin, S, Texas
    18.Cincinnati- Darelle Revis, CB, Pittsburgh
    19.Tennessee- Robert Meachem, WR, Tennessee
    20.New York Giants- Lawrence Timmons, LB, Florida State
    21.Denver- Jarvis Moss, DE, Florida
    22.Dallas- Aaron Ross, CB, Texas
    23.Kansas City- Joe Staley, OT, Central Michigan
    24.New England from (Seattle)- Paul Posluszny, LB, Penn State
    25.New York Jets- Anthony Spencer, LB, Purdue
    26. Philadelphia- Brandon Merriweather, S, Miami
    27.New Orleans- Dwayne Bowe, WR, LSU
    28.New England- Marcus McCauley, CB, Fresno State
    29.Baltimore- Levi Brown, OT, Penn State
    30.San Diego- Ted Ginn Jr., WR, Ohio State
    31.Chicago- Aaron Sears, OG, Tennessee
    32.Indianapolis- Jon Beason, LB, Miami


    imo jarvis moss would be a great pick up







    props to snk16 on the sig thx brother

  • #2
    Hmmm, idk, it seems as if i would want Charles Johnson at this point becasue we need a run stopping De who can also rush the passer, Moss could add weight, but is a liability at the Run at this point.

    Comment


    • #3
      id much rather have a pure pass rusher at defensive end at this point, we need a guy with double digit sacks every year, but id be happy with moss and johnson to be honest, id even be pleased with moses later on if he drops to say 3rd round, he still has alot of talent

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by trick
        1.Oakland- JaMarcus Russel, QB, LSU
        2.Detriot- Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame
        3.Cleveland- Joe Thomas, T, Wisconsin
        4.Tampa Bay- Calvin Johnson, WR, Georgia Tech
        5.Arizona- Gaines Adams, DE, Clemson
        6.Washington- Jamaal Anderson, DE, Arkansas
        7.Minnesota- Laron Landry, S, LSU
        8.Houston- Reggie Nelson, S, Miami
        9.Miami- Amobi Okoye, DT, Louisville
        10.Atlanta- Chris Houston, CB, Houston
        11.San Fran- Adam Carriker, DE, Nebraska
        12.Buffalo- Adrian Peterson, RB, Oklahoma
        13.St. Louis- Alan Branch, DT, Michigan
        14.Carolina- Pat Willis, LB, Ole Miss
        15.Pittsburgh- Leon Hall, CB, Michigan
        16.Green Bay- Marshawn Lynch, RB, Cal
        17.Jacksonville- Michael Griffin, S, Texas
        18.Cincinnati- Darelle Revis, CB, Pittsburgh
        19.Tennessee- Robert Meachem, WR, Tennessee
        20.New York Giants- Lawrence Timmons, LB, Florida State
        21.Denver- Jarvis Moss, DE, Florida
        22.Dallas- Aaron Ross, CB, Texas
        23.Kansas City- Joe Staley, OT, Central Michigan
        24.New England from (Seattle)- Paul Posluszny, LB, Penn State
        25.New York Jets- Anthony Spencer, LB, Purdue
        26. Philadelphia- Brandon Merriweather, S, Miami
        27.New Orleans- Dwayne Bowe, WR, LSU
        28.New England- Marcus McCauley, CB, Fresno State
        29.Baltimore- Levi Brown, OT, Penn State
        30.San Diego- Ted Ginn Jr., WR, Ohio State
        31.Chicago- Aaron Sears, OG, Tennessee
        32.Indianapolis- Jon Beason, LB, Miami


        imo jarvis moss would be a great pick up
        no way ginn jr slips to us at 30, but i wouldn't mind.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jcdavey
          no way ginn jr slips to us at 30, but i wouldn't mind.

          Ginn Jr hasn't worked out for anyone, and because of his injury will probably not get to work out at all for teams before the draft....

          Comment


          • #6
            AP in 12th?



            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rockies24
              Hmmm, idk, it seems as if i would want Charles Johnson at this point becasue we need a run stopping De who can also rush the passer, Moss could add weight, but is a liability at the Run at this point.

              i haven't seen alot of what charles johnson has done so i can't say much about him, if anyone has info it'd be nice if you showed me it because i'd like to take a look at his stats and workout numbers if possible, and as for peterson falling to 12 with the bills is basic needs of teams.i think with the changing in alanta to more of a power running offence they might suprise people and choose him at 10 and take a safety in the 2nd or 3rd round







              props to snk16 on the sig thx brother

              Comment


              • #8
                What round is this mock predicting Johnson to go in? I don't see his name anywhere in the first unless I've just overlooked it.
                John 11: 25-27

                My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                Thanks Snk16

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TXBRONC
                  What round is this mock predicting Johnson to go in? I don't see his name anywhere in the first unless I've just overlooked it.

                  i think he was one of the names that fell out of 1st round that showed at the bottom but there was a little ad in the middle so i didn't go down that far sorry.







                  props to snk16 on the sig thx brother

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Northern Lights
                    AP in 12th?
                    With the Texans taking Reggie Nelson at 8?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by trick
                      i think he was one of the names that fell out of 1st round that showed at the bottom but there was a little ad in the middle so i didn't go down that far sorry.

                      No don't be sorry, I was just wondering.
                      John 11: 25-27

                      My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                      Thanks Snk16

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncosTX77
                        Ginn Jr hasn't worked out for anyone, and because of his injury will probably not get to work out at all for teams before the draft....
                        I'm pretty sure I read something that says Ginn Jr. plans on working out on April 11. I would have to try to find that story to double check, but I'm do believe he intends to do a work out before the draft.

                        Work out or not, there will probably be a team in the middle of the first round that will take him simply based on his body of work in college, which clearly demonstated his game speed.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Seems like all mocks have Russell going first. I don't think that is an absolute foregone conclusion. In fact, what would the draft look like if the Oakland took Joe Thomas first? Or maybe LaRon Landry? Or Peterson? Or (gasp!) Johnson? Would that change a few things? You bet it would.

                          Russell is a big guy with a lot of throwing strength. But he is slow in the pocket, and strikes me as immature. It may take a while for him to learn the NFL Game, and I don't think Oakland has that kind of time. Peterson would be a game changer with very little lead time to productivity. If I were Oakland, I'd take Peterson to get the rush off of Walter. Moreover, they can draft a QB a bit later and end up with a fairly serviceable QB with further training.

                          Everyone also seems to say that the Broncos need to get a DE in the first. Why? I would take the first, best S available, and then go DT in the second, and DT & DE in the third. Seems that would fix the D for time to come.....

                          In the later rounds, I would think a fellow like a Doug Free or such and maybe a LB. Most mocks - including those of "experts" - seem to be following pretty much the same pattern. And I just think it would be different if Oakland were thought to make a more realistic pick.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            That isn't a very good selection for the Browns anymore.

                            The Browns lack a RB for the future and Joe Thomas is not a RB. Adrian Peterson is a running back however. Jamal Lewis was signed to a 1 Year Contract and has nobody behind him. Adrian Peterson would be the best situation as he would sit behind Lewis for one year allowing Lewis to receive the hits as he pounds the ball for one season. Then next season, Peterson would take over as starter until he too becomes too banged up to play. In the short run Peterson would be the best choice and the only choice as Lewis is signed to only a one year deal. Then in the second and third rounds the OL can be addressed with the drafting of at least 1 OT and 1 OG.
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                            The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Charlie Brown
                              That isn't a very good selection for the Browns anymore.

                              The Browns lack a RB for the future and Joe Thomas is not a RB. Adrian Peterson is a running back however. Jamal Lewis was signed to a 1 Year Contract and has nobody behind him. Adrian Peterson would be the best situation as he would sit behind Lewis for one year allowing Lewis to receive the hits as he pounds the ball for one season. Then next season, Peterson would take over as starter until he too becomes too banged up to play. In the short run Peterson would be the best choice and the only choice as Lewis is signed to only a one year deal. Then in the second and third rounds the OL can be addressed with the drafting of at least 1 OT and 1 OG.
                              Don't kid yourself! If Joe Thomas were available at the #3 pick Cleveland would take him in a heart-beat and so would most of the teams in the NFL. He's a sure-fire can't miss LT who would anchor the Browns line for many years. Peterson is a good prospect, but Joe Thomas would keep Charlie Frye healthy. He could start immediately and with Stinchcomb he'd do more to help the Browns running attack than Peterson alone could ever do.

                              LT might not be a sexy pick and I wouldn't like the see the Broncos do that if they HAD traded up to #2, but the Broncos need serious help on the OL. The only other pick I'd take as Phil Savage would be Brady Quinn or JaMarcus Russell.

                              But, it's all academic. Thomas will be off the board at #2 to the Lions anyway. It doesn't look like the Lions will find anyone desparate enough for Calvin Johnson. to move up and give them multiple first round picks. So, they will sit still and take Thomas at #2.

                              Then the Browns will take Peterson and you'll be happy.
                              Last edited by Cugel; 03-19-2007, 02:51 PM.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X