The Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Draft

Of the 2007 Draft,which position will Denver draft with the 21st pick.Explain Answer!!
    RB
    0.00%
    WR
    3.77%
    OL
    1.89%
    DL
    39.62%
    Trade UP
    32.08%
    Other
    22.64%

I think that DE is still the position of greatest need. Shanahan has taken care of the offense through free agency so DE is still a huge need for us in my opinion.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

A defensive lineman hopefully.

Comment

Their biggest need...DL

Comment

Trade UP

I voted WR,this is a need that I think Shanny will address first.With our offense being so horrible last season,and Rod being out,Shanny will give Cutler as many weapons as possible.

Also believe we are in discussions with the Lions for them to select Calvin Johnson,sending him to Denver for our 21st pick,and players to be named later

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
            Of the 2007 Draft,which position will Denver draft with the 21st pick.Explain Answer!!
            I dont know..........

Trying to guess what Shanahan is thinking about doing hurts my head. :brick:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
              I dont know..........

Your Funny

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
                Your Funny
                I try to be.........doesnt always work out how I'd like though. *Shrugs*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
                  I dont know..........

Really? I have been having fun with it lately, of course then I get frustrated because the draft is still over a month away. (Yes, I am a Broncos geek and proud of it)

But I think by draft day we will no longer have possession of pick #21 I am thinking it will go up but who knows it is Shanny.
                  Last edited by foolio2000; 03-19-2007, 07:40 PM. Reason: my bad - typed the wrong pick

Comment

Originally posted by foolio2000
                    Really? I have been having fun with it lately, of course then I get frustrated because the draft is still over a month away. (Yes, I am a Broncos geek and proud of it)

But I think by draft day we will no longer have possession of pick #29 I am thinking it will go up but who knows it is Shanny.
                    That's just it though. He's so unpredictable that it causes my head to hurt trying to guess.

Oh well. Like you say, in a month or so we'll find out. :thumb:
                    sigpic

Comment

I think it would be better to take a safety first, then D Linemen. I just don't see any impact safeties being available later in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by foolio2000

But I think by draft day we will no longer have possession of pick #29 I am thinking it will go up but who knows it is Shanny.
                        We don't have pick #29, now. Denver is at #21 in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean
                          We don't have pick #29, now. Denver is at #21 in the first round.
                          I guess thats what makes it hard to have possesion of then huh! lol

I bet shanahan trades up and gets a good d-lineman.
                          sigpic

Comment

They will try to trade up. If they can get into the top ten they may take either Gaines Adams, Jamaal Anderson, or Alan Branch.

If they can't trade up they will take Jarvis Moss, Anthony Spencer, or some similarly talented DE.

Whatever the case may be, I think they will target a defensive lineman. Safety might be the back up plan, if they don't see a defensive lineman they like.
                            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

I would say that Shanny is going to draft a DE but it wouldnt suprise me if he took a Wide out or,egads,a CB
                              A Mile High Salute to the greatest Broncos fan of them all.Tim"Barrelman"McKernan,you have given us so many wonderful memories seeing you in the stands of all the Denver Broncos games over the years supporting the team that we all love

LETS WIN ONE SUNDAY FOR THE BARRELMAN! You will be missed

Comment

Working...
                              X