Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22cannon
    replied
    I thought we figured this out with the other 46 Mock draft pick polls.

Leave a comment:

• foolio2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean
    We don't have pick #29, now. Denver is at #21 in the first round.
    Yea I meant #21, thank you for pointing it out, I... uh... fixed it.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeCrush4082
    replied
    I would say that Shanny is going to draft a DE but it wouldnt suprise me if he took a Wide out or,egads,a CB

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    They will try to trade up. If they can get into the top ten they may take either Gaines Adams, Jamaal Anderson, or Alan Branch.

If they can't trade up they will take Jarvis Moss, Anthony Spencer, or some similarly talented DE.

Whatever the case may be, I think they will target a defensive lineman. Safety might be the back up plan, if they don't see a defensive lineman they like.

Leave a comment:

• hardcorebronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean
    I guess thats what makes it hard to have possesion of then huh! lol

I bet shanahan trades up and gets a good d-lineman.

Leave a comment:

• Dean
    replied
    Originally posted by foolio2000
    Really? I have been having fun with it lately, of course then I get frustrated because the draft is still over a month away. (Yes, I am a Broncos geek and proud of it)

But I think by draft day we will no longer have possession of pick #29 I am thinking it will go up but who knows it is Shanny.

Leave a comment:

• UnderArmour
    replied
    I think it would be better to take a safety first, then D Linemen. I just don't see any impact safeties being available later in the draft.

Leave a comment:

• Chidoze
    replied
    Originally posted by foolio2000
    Really? I have been having fun with it lately, of course then I get frustrated because the draft is still over a month away. (Yes, I am a Broncos geek and proud of it)

But I think by draft day we will no longer have possession of pick #29 I am thinking it will go up but who knows it is Shanny.
    That's just it though. He's so unpredictable that it causes my head to hurt trying to guess.

Oh well. Like you say, in a month or so we'll find out. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• foolio2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Chidoze
    I dont know..........

Trying to guess what Shanahan is thinking about doing hurts my head. :brick:

But I think by draft day we will no longer have possession of pick #21 I am thinking it will go up but who knows it is Shanny.
    Last edited by foolio2000; 03-19-2007, 07:40 PM. Reason: my bad - typed the wrong pick

Leave a comment:

• Chidoze
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
    Your Funny
    I try to be.........doesnt always work out how I'd like though. *Shrugs*

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Chidoze
    I dont know..........

Your Funny

Leave a comment:

• Chidoze
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
    Of the 2007 Draft,which position will Denver draft with the 21st pick.Explain Answer!!
    I dont know..........

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Trade UP

I voted WR,this is a need that I think Shanny will address first.With our offense being so horrible last season,and Rod being out,Shanny will give Cutler as many weapons as possible.

Also believe we are in discussions with the Lions for them to select Calvin Johnson,sending him to Denver for our 21st pick,and players to be named later

Leave a comment:

• OrangeSince77
    replied
    Their biggest need...DL

Leave a comment:

• aberdien
    replied
    A defensive lineman hopefully.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X