Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alps2315
    replied
    If he could of stayed healthy, then he would of been on of the best DEs in the league. Its too bad that someone with all of that talent and the personality to go with it couldn't stay healthy. I feel for the man.

Leave a comment:

• dogfish
    replied
    no big shocker-- with that knee, he's clearly done playing football. . . . brown seems to be a good guy, but clearly was dramtically over-drafted. . . hard worker who never complained, but just didn't have the explosiveness to be the player he was expected to be. . . i'll wish him the best of luck moving forward, and i'm glad that we're done with him. . .

Leave a comment:

• MHS
    replied
    Originally posted by TU_HurricaneDB
    he's not even an amazing talent... total bust and nuclear explosion for a first overall pick.

So to recap: Myers is a FA and Brown cut... not all we have to do is cut Lang or Ekuban (only one of them, preferably Lang) and warn Warren that if he doesn't get his crap together he'll be kicked the f out.
    he had all the talent to suceed and did when he was on the field but he was injured alot..so he was a great talent just could never use it.

Leave a comment:

• TU_HurricaneDB
    replied
    he's not even an amazing talent... total bust and nuclear explosion for a first overall pick.

So to recap: Myers is a FA and Brown cut... not all we have to do is cut Lang or Ekuban (only one of them, preferably Lang) and warn Warren that if he doesn't get his crap together he'll be kicked the f out.

Leave a comment:

• MHS
    replied
    good...hes an amazing talent but just cant stay healthy

Leave a comment:

• broncos74310
    started a topic brown cut

brown cut

not sure if it was already posted, but corutney brown was cut today adam schefter reports. apparently, he failed his physical. check out nfl.com for details.
Working...
X