Mike Walker a "Rising Prospect" on NFLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Walker a "Rising Prospect" on NFLN

On NFLN's Path to the Draft show... they started off by listing about 10 players of any position that are "Rising Prospects".

One of them was my boy Mike Walker. It looks like he is starting to gain some attention. 6'2 210lbs and a 4.35 40yard dash...

Match that up with his production being 4th in the nation in receptions... and this kid is a cant miss prospect!

I'm hopeing that he will still be around in the 3rd round so that we can get him with our second 3rd round pick. Our offense would be stellar if we added him to it. He is the only offensive player that I have us taking in this draft. The rest will be on the defensive side of the ball. We addressed the offense last year in the draft and in FA this year. Its time for the defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Alps2315
      I'm hopeing that he will still be around in the 3rd round so that we can get him with our second 3rd round pick. Our offense would be stellar if we added him to it. He is the only offensive player that I have us taking in this draft. The rest will be on the defensive side of the ball. We addressed the offense last year in the draft and in FA this year. Its time for the defense.
      We will see. His stock is pretty unpredictable right now...

Comment

Originally posted by FinNasty
        We will see. His stock is pretty unpredictable right now...

the fact that this draft is SOOO deep at receiver will probably keep him from rising as far as he would in a draft that was weak at the position. . . .
        Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

no prospect is a cant miss...look at gallery
          sigpic
          "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
            the fact that this draft is SOOO deep at receiver will probably keep him from rising as far as he would in a draft that was weak at the position. . . .
            Agreed... which is why he is going to be such a steal!

Comment

you have been hyping this guy for so long now i am actually pretty excited about the possibility of getting him in the late 3rd or 4th round like we did Marshall

heres to your scouting

i wonder if Marshall has been talking to M. Walker or the broncos FO about the possibility of drafting him
              sigpic

Comment

THIS is why I'm pissed we don't have our 4th and 5th rounders.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

evendelae THIS is why I'm pissed we don't have our 4th and 5th rounders.
                  to my knowledge i thouht we still have our 4th and 5th rounders....i thought we just lost our 6th from the possible Wilkinson trade
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos Rex
                    to my knowledge i thouht we still have our 4th and 5th rounders....i thought we just lost our 6th from the possible Wilkinson trade
                    We traded our fourth away last year, the Falcons have it. Our Fifth went to Detroit in the Bly trade. We have their sixth, but not our own.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

any highlights???
                      sigpic

Comment

Walker pop eyes and I ain't talkin' about Chicken.

Comment

We traded our fourth away last year, the Falcons have it. Our Fifth went to Detroit in the Bly trade. We have their sixth, but not our own.
                          i forgot we traded our 4th last year in that deal...and our 5th to the lions is not that big of a deal because we only dropped like 12 spots

GodofallGods any highlights???
                          i would love some highlights of walker as well
                          sigpic

Comment

It's players like Mike Walker who would have been a great selection at the pick we originally had for Plummer, but the turd had to screw that one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos Rex
                              you have been hyping this guy for so long now i am actually pretty excited about the possibility of getting him in the late 3rd or 4th round like we did Marshall

heres to your scouting

i wonder if Marshall has been talking to M. Walker or the broncos FO about the possibility of drafting him
                              Just trying to keep you guys informed...

Comment

Working...
                              X