2007 Nfl Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Nfl Draft

With the draft approaching quickly I feel that if we could land the following prospects in the draft I would be really pleased and our needs would be filled.

1st Round- Carriker-Jarvis Moss-Charles Johnson-Spencer

2nd Round- Brandon Merriweather: We may have to move up a little to aquire him in the second round but I feel it would be well worth it. I look at it like this. The Hurricanes are very good at producing very talented Safetys Ed Reed and Sean Taylor are good examples.

3A- Marcus Thomas: I think he is worth this spot and definitely worth the risk. He displayed the talent to be very disruptive in the middle.

3B- Tony Hunt: I truly believe he could be very successfull in our system.

Finally, in the rest of the rounds add depth on the OL.

Alot of you may think this would not be a good Draft and thats O.K.. But I truly believe if we land these players the way I mentioned our draft grade will be awsome. Alot of our needs will be taken care of with impact players.

HERES TO AN AWSOME DRAFT Is it April 28th,29th yet?????????
    sigpic

1) Alan Branch
    2) Quentin Moses
    3) James Marten
    3b) John Wendling
    6) Garrett Wolfe
    7) Laurent Robinson

I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
      1) Alan Branch
      2) Quentin Moses
      3) James Marten
      3b) John Wendling
      6) Garrett Wolfe
      7) Laurent Robinson

I win.
      Agurds....

Comment

1) Alan Branch
        2) Quentin Moses
        3) James Marten
        3b) John Wendling
        6) Garrett Wolfe
        7) Laurent Robinson

I win.

I am not sold on Alan Branch.
        sigpic

Comment

look at my sig thats what i want.

Comment

Originally posted by BiggyBoy660
            With the draft approaching quickly I feel that if we could land the following prospects in the draft I would be really pleased and our needs would be filled.

1st Round- Carriker-Jarvis Moss-Charles Johnson-Spencer

2nd Round- Brandon Merriweather: We may have to move up a little to aquire him in the second round but I feel it would be well worth it. I look at it like this. The Hurricanes are very good at producing very talented Safetys Ed Reed and Sean Taylor are good examples.

3A- Marcus Thomas: I think he is worth this spot and definitely worth the risk. He displayed the talent to be very disruptive in the middle.

3B- Tony Hunt: I truly believe he could be very successfull in our system.

Finally, in the rest of the rounds add depth on the OL.

Alot of you may think this would not be a good Draft and thats O.K.. But I truly believe if we land these players the way I mentioned our draft grade will be awsome. Alot of our needs will be taken care of with impact players.

HERES TO AN AWSOME DRAFT Is it April 28th,29th yet?????????

I like your draft, the only thing I would change is subtract Tony Hunt, add Yamon Figurs. I think we can hold off on a RB but we really need to make sure we have someone to return kicks. I know we re-signed Morgan and he did look promising at the end of the year but it was only about two weeks. Plus he didn't return punts.
            I also think we need a true slot receiver. Even if Rod plays this year. I believe a slot receiver is its own position. While Rod or Marshall could play in the slot I wouldn't call them true slot receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by GodofallGods
              I am not sold on Alan Branch.
              too bad your 2 cents doesn't buy you anything if Branch fell to the 21st pick.

Comment

1) Alan Branch
                2) Quentin Moses
                3) James Marten
                3b) John Wendling
                6) Garrett Wolfe
                7) Laurent Robinson

I win.

alan branch is supposed to fall that far?

props to snk16 on the sig thx brother

Comment

Originally posted by rockrules40
                  look at my sig thats what i want.
                  I also think we need to take a WR.Not necessarily in the 1st rnd but we need to adress it on the 1st day maybe in the 3rd.

Comment

Would work but...

I think these things are so hypothetical it's hardly worth the time, but here's my

1) Anthony Spencer (DE)
                    2) Aaron Rouse (S)
                    3a) Brandon Mebane (DT)
                    3b) Marcus Thomas (DT)
                    6?) Allen Barbre (OG)
                    7) Steve Breaston (WR)

I think this all changes if we trade up with Washington using Bly. We would then go with Branch and go Corner (Aaron Ross), Safety (Sabby Piscelli), DT (Marcus Thomas), and so on...(same as above)

The number of guesses required to predict a Shanahan draft are more ridiculous than picking the lottery...I haven't one that yet either

Comment

Working...
                    X