Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Wilson to the Giants? (merged again & again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Wilson to the Giants? (merged again & again)

NFL Network is reporting Al Wilson is most likely done as a Bronco..

Giants, Eagles, Lions and the Redskins are all interested..

Deal should be done by the end of the week.
    sigpic

Al Wilson Nooooo!!!

The NFL NETWORK just reported that Al Wilson might get traded to the GIANTS!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

Comment

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! any other news on this?

Comment

This may explain why the Broncos were talking to Willis at the Senior Bowl...

Comment

this leads me to believe that there is something more to the whole story. He must be unhappy or said something to Shanny. Something like that. NOT HAPPPY ABOUT IT

Comment

This is so very weird.

I can't imagine the motive behind this, other than a decline in play. This is a real gutsy move to make, IMO. Taking away a defensive leader like that...yikes.

Maybe Bates likes Webster's (or DJ's) size and toughness more than Al's cover-style.

I'll be interested to see what we get back. Perhaps someone like Justin Tuck and a pick?

Comment

I heard it too. Man I really liked him. Dont know what to say. I hope we get something really good for him.

Comment

Makes no sense whatsoever.
                sigpic

Comment

i never thought this day would come when we get rid of our heart and soul on defense. but all i can say is i hope we get someone who can do just as well if not better at the postion

props to snk16 on the sig thx brother

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                    This is so very weird.

I can't imagine the motive behind this, other than a decline in play. This is a real gutsy move to make, IMO. Taking away a defensive leader like that...yikes.

Maybe Bates likes Webster's (or DJ's) size and toughness more than Al's cover-style.

I'll be interested to see what we get back. Perhaps someone like Justin Tuck and a pick?
                    Osi? Strahan? Kiwanuka? Ohhhhhh the possibilities are endless.
                    sigpic

Comment

Is it inappropriate to swear? Because I really want to. I love Al, I'm gonna miss him making the big stop on 3rd or 4th and short. Oh well though I guess. Time for someone else to step up and make plays. Hopefully DJ fills in at MLB, I would be really excited to see him play there. If this is the best for the franchise, then so be it. I just hope we get a damn good deal.

Comment

***!!!

Cap Problem??? ***ff theres no way we could get rid of this guy regardless

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                          Osi? Strahan? Kiwanuka? Ohhhhhh the possibilities are endless.
                          i would do it for anyone of them and a 2 rounder thats it!

Comment

Oh please no. We cant give up our defensive captain and emotional leader.
                            sigpic

Comment

i just wanna know what we get in return...this offseason is one for the freaking books tho guys...GEEZ

Comment

Working...
                              X