What Do We Get For Al??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do We Get For Al??!!

If he goes to NY, WHat do you see happening? is he worth there #20 pick?? if not we surley wont trade picks and him to move up one spot....... and they dont really have anyone that I would want for less money than al, maybe Mike S. at De but that wont happen... WHAT ARE WE GONNA GET FROM NY.........??
    OR........
    The Lions Show interest to, Would they really give up the #2 pick for wilson and the #21 pick????
    Or
    Is it likley that the Skins will Give up the #6 pick in exchange for our #21 and Al???

WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN!!!

excessive punctuation.

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
    We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

As much as we can

Comment

a set of shoulder pads and a bag of peanuts. . . .
        Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
          a set of shoulder pads and a bag of peanuts. . . .

And a Snack Pack!

Comment

If we do decide to end his tenure here, I will have very little respect for Shanny.

You don't get rid of the Defensive leader like that......you just don't. These talks better end.
            Go Huskers.

Comment

to be honest it confuses me. seems like there is intrest in AW. but he is old .. so maybe denver gets better value then youd expect...his value says 2/4 round but seems maybe we get bettervalue since there is good intrest
              The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
              While he sits by his hearth at home.
              Quickly finds when questioned by others .
              That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank24
                excessive punctuation.

This guy makes a thread about what people think we might be able to get for Al and all you have to say is "excessive punctuation"? Why even waste your time to post? I guess you just like insulting people, huh.

Anyway, I don't know what the draft value chart, but I wouldn't think that Al is worth any of those teams first, and probably not even our first and Al to get to #2 or #6, but that is just pure speculation on my part.

But I gotta say, right now, I am not happy at all about this.....I really like Al and I think he is the heart of the defense and one of the most important people on this team.

But if the front office decides to do it, there is certainly nothing I can do about it. I will miss Al, and I wish him well, but we have some great coaches, and I trust they can do great things with whomever they have on either side of the ball.

And just for Shawshank......................................... ......

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Comment

i would like to think he is worth the 21st pick because he is worth more than their late second
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
                    If we do decide to end his tenure here, I will have very little respect for Shanny.

You don't get rid of the Defensive leader like that......you just don't. These talks better end.
                    i think the fact that we were shopping him around to begin with is absolutely unacceptable. this is ridiculous.

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

Originally posted by 4th Amigo
                      This guy makes a thread about what people think we might be able to get for Al and all you have to say is "excessive punctuation"? Why even waste your time to post? I guess you just like insulting people, huh.
                      cause not only is it excessive punctuation, but it's an excessive thread. there is already a very populated thread in this forum and the general discussion forum to discuss this. there were also 3 other BS posts on this thread from people who thought it was a stupid thread as well, so I don't know why you only called me out.

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."

Comment

as for the topic (i'll contribute so that i can be 4th amigo's amigo) i would like to see us get either a player and a pick or multiple picks.

i'd love kiwanuka and a late rounder but i think the giants are pretty attached to him.
                        people have mentioned turk, but i don't want him in the slightest unless he comes with their 2nd rounder.

other people have mentioned trades including a late(ish) round pick this year and maybe a 2nd next year...

whatever we get, it better blow my mind how much we got, cause otherwise i will be very dissapointed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFuture6
                          i think the fact that we were shopping him around to begin with is absolutely unacceptable. this is ridiculous.

The NFL is a business and this would be considered a business move. His cap number is high and the amount of money tied up in the lb position is high. DJ is our youngest and best lb out of the starters, his talents are being wasted at his position. IMO for the right price and the cap relief this is a wise business decision. Have to think about the future of the team and DJ will be needing an extension on his contract very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Q_Ball22
                            The NFL is a business and this would be considered a business move. His cap number is high and the amount of money tied up in the lb position is high. DJ is our youngest and best lb out of the starters, his talents are being wasted at his position. IMO for the right price and the cap relief this is a wise business decision. Have to think about the future of the team and DJ will be needing an extension on his contract very soon.
                            you cant put a price on leadership in a team sport

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

Originally posted by Q_Ball22
                              Completely agreed. Wilson's value will never be higher, if we can get considerable value in return I would not hesitate to pull the trigger. As sad as it is to say, Al is a replaceable part because we have DJ Williams, who will be just as good, if not better.

And hey, if this is what Jim Bates needs to do to revamp our defense, then I'm not gonna stand in his way.
                              sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Working...
                              X