• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sauerbrun signs with Denver!!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=90270

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Not quite yet.. I think the Pats have a chance still.. if we get him though and a decent pass rush we'll be golden!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Let's just hope the Pansies keep with their "we don't pay our stars, so they walk" routine.

Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria
        Not quite yet.. I think the Pats have a chance still.. if we get him though and a decent pass rush we'll be golden!
        Amen brother!

----------------------------------------------
        I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

We should pull a "viking" and put in the contract that Todd gets paid a 2 million dollar bonus for every game over 2 games played in the state of Mass.

Since the pats play all their home games in Mass, they'd owe him 12 million.

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx
            We should pull a "viking" and put in the contract that Todd gets paid a 2 million dollar bonus for every game over 2 games played in the state of Mass.

Apparently, we did "poisen pill" our contract with him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2824469

Details of the agreement, first reported by the Boston Globe, were not yet available. It is not known, for instance, if the contract includes a poison pill stipulation that would make it more difficult to match. It is believed to feature a no-trade clause.
            Goal Line Blitz - Football MMORPG

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=29101449

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria
              The pats wont sign um,because they know Sauerbrun wants to play for Denver.Also,they are deep at that position,I think they have like 3 other punters on the team.

If they woulndnt sign Vineteri argubly the best clutch field goal kicker in the game,why would they match Sauerbruns contract.

We have him now,and New England wont match the contract

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx

lol could we really do that?
                sigpic

Comment

Good...........we need Sauerbrun punting. He's a good player. His punts are great for our defense.
                  Emancipate your mind!
                  The People's Poster

Comment

Hopefully they don't match it. We were really hurt a lot last year because of punting.

Comment

i remember before we cut him he said that he was in love with denver and the broncos organization.. i remember him saying that when he was done here, he would be done with football, so i'm sure he wants to be here.

wonder what this means for ernster.

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                      We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank24
                        wonder what this means for ernster.
                        Hopefully the axe. Ernster is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                          Good...........we need Sauerbrun punting. He's a good player. His punts are great for our defense.

HELLO Field Position!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atl-bronco
                            HELLO Field Position!!
                            Our defense wont get tired out as fast,maybe thats how we got to the AFC Champianship that year.

Great MOVE

Comment

Good I was always so worried when we had to punt last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X