Jamaal Anderson falling to us???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaal Anderson falling to us???

www.msnbc.msn.com. Go sports and NFL. Their mock has the Broncos takeing Jamaal Anderson at #21!!

WooooooooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooo oo
    Romans 10:9
    John 3:16

Originally posted by SHELLBACKBRONCO
    www.msnbc.msn.com. Go sports and NFL. Their mock has the Broncos takeing Jamaal Anderson at #21!!

WooooooooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooo oo
    the nfldraftcountdown mock also had him fallin to us.i dont think he will but it sure feels good to tell urself that he will
    http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

Comment

I'd love that pick...

Comment

Originally posted by Denver_56
        the nfldraftcountdown mock also had him fallin to us.i dont think he will but it sure feels good to tell urself that he will
        http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html
        Don't mean to sound vain but I do like hearing myself say that!!

Comment

i will weep like a small child if that happens. . . .
          Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

I hear that the he is one of the guys the Rams are targeting. They are in serious trade talks with Carolina involving Kris Jenkins while also trying to maintain good position to draft Anderson. So while anything is possible, I would agree with you guys that it is very unlikely Anderson escapes the top 15.

Comment

it has been reported that his stock is falling as of late, but I'm not too sure how far he has fallen right now. I think he would be great value at #21 and would really help our team out and be a solid addition to our d-line. However if he doesn't make it and Carriker falls past San Fran then he could end up being our pick.

So many possibilities.
              Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBuckeye
                it has been reported that his stock is falling as of late, but I'm not too sure how far he has fallen right now. I think he would be great value at #21 and would really help our team out and be a solid addition to our d-line. However if he doesn't make it and Carriker falls past San Fran then he could end up being our pick.

So many possibilities.
                I love sittin' back thinking of all those "many possibilities"!

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBuckeye

So many possibilities.
                  DEFENCE! DEFENCE! DEFENCE! As long as we draft defence!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SHELLBACKBRONCO
                    DEFENCE! DEFENCE! DEFENCE! As long as we draft defence!!!
                    I'm with ya all the way. I think our offense is set for the year and especially with Wilson released we need to address the defense.
                    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

It seems there's usually one top projected first rounder that falls ...I just hope its a defensive line guy that falls to the Broncos awaiting grasp !

Comment

*holds his breathe*

Comment

You may hear loud celebration coming from up North if that happens. He is a perfect pick for us.

Comment

En tu suenos!

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                              En tu suenos!
                              si?

You know I dont speak spanish

Comment

Working...
                              X