Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stnzed
    Mi tambien!

I don't know stnzed........the French are A$$HOLES!

Comment

Originally posted by Pipes7
      I don't know stnzed........the French are A$$HOLES!

Comment

unless

Originally posted by SHELLBACKBRONCO
        DEFENCE! DEFENCE! DEFENCE! As long as we draft defence!!!

Unless his name is Calvin Johnson!!! But we would have to give up a whole hell of a lot for that to happen.
        09-17-08: OFFICIALLY BACKING JARVIS MOSS TO TURN INTO ONE HELL OF A DEFENSIVE END WITHIN THE NEXT TWO YEARS.-we are all allowed one mistake, right?

Loved McD 's first full FA. Can't wait to see the draft.

2010 Draft WISHlist:

Any center since we don't have one.

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
          Mi tambien!

Emagine if Anderson falls to 21 and Denver takes a Dwayne Jarrett! :brick:
          Don't even say it!!
          Romans 10:9
          John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by muffcon350
            Unless his name is Calvin Johnson!!! But we would have to give up a whole hell of a lot for that to happen.
            If we could get Calvin Johnson....that would be cool ! ... what?? oh, yeah, back to reality. Oh, yeah, Calvin Johnson, yeah. That would be great!!
            Just kiddin'. Sarcastic attitude on my part. It would be great if we could land someone of that magnitude!

Comment

I don't know why Anderson is considered to be falling to the Broncos, but I just don't think it will happen.

If you want to be really depressed take a look at Mel Kiper's big board. He has Anderson going at #10 and Paul Posluszny as Denver's #1 pick!
              :brick:

God! I hope he doesn't know something about who Shanahan is thinking about! AAAARRGH!
              Last edited by Cugel; 04-15-2007, 04:21 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Cugel]I don't know why Anderson is considered to be falling to the Broncos, but I just don't think it will happen.

If you want to be really depressed take a look at Mel Kiper's big board. He has Anderson going at #10 and Paul Posluszny as Denver's #1 pick!

God! I hope he doesn't know something about who Shanahan is thinking about! AAAARRGH![/QUOTE

Well.......
                I guess I can Dreeeeeeaaaaammmmmm! When all is said and done and the season starts, I'll be back in Oxnard, Calif. Nice, but can't get all the Bronco games unless I go somewhere where they have DirectTV. I will probabily be living on the beach. Bummer, huh?

Comment

Jamaal Anderson

Peter Schrager on Fox Sports has Jamaal Anderson down at #21; falling 10 spots on his draft board.

Comment

NFL draft countdown

Scott Wright on www.nfldraftcountdown.com (updated 12 april) has Jamaal Anderson to us at # 21. I know thier just mock drafts but things seem to be adding up!

Comment

Jamaal would be a steal at 21, and I would be elated if that happened. However, he has probably fallen due to the of top 15 teams be quiet and not wanting to show their hands

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel
                        I don't know why Anderson is considered to be falling to the Broncos, but I just don't think it will happen.

God! I hope he doesn't know something about who Shanahan is thinking about! AAAARRGH!

Posluszny would be great!

In the second round!

Comment

Most sites I've seen now have Anderson falling out of the top 10, but it's still a long way from #11 to #21 and it's hard to believe that no team between #11 and #20 would take him.

Right now, the Rams at #13 look like a possible destination.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X