How About Aaron Rouse in the 2nd round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How About Aaron Rouse in the 2nd round

How do you guys feel about this guy, he certainly has all the physical tools.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sco...aronrouse.html

I would like to get him if better options arent there.

Comment

Originally posted by BF_forever
      I would like to get him if better options arent there.
      I just dont think we need another corner. Champ and dre lined up for a few years. Still have Foxy, paymah, and abdullah as depth. We have bigger needs. Unless the guy can play good safety, i say no

Comment

Aaron Rouse

Originally posted by JetterIsBetter
        I just dont think we need another corner. Champ and dre lined up for a few years. Still have Foxy, paymah, and abdullah as depth. We have bigger needs. Unless the guy can play good safety, i say no

He is a safety!

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
          He is a safety!
          But but but ............

I thought that Denver was drafting S Reggie Nelson in the First Round!

Comment

Originally posted by Pipes7
            But but but ............

If popular opinion counts for anything!

Comment

But but but ............

No. We'd have to draft up to get him, if we take a safety, take Griffin.

And if we don't take a safety in the first, I wouldn't mind taking Rouse in the 2nd. Anybody from UT is a hardnosed, rough, ball stripping, hitting machine!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117
                No. We'd have to draft up to get him, if we take a safety, take Griffin.

And if we don't take a safety in the first, I wouldn't mind taking Rouse in the 2nd. Anybody from UT is a hardnosed, rough, ball stripping, hitting machine!!
                Dude, relax....seriously.

The Reggie Nelson thing is an ongoing joke that I tease stnzed about.

I want DL in the first round!

If Denver picks a S in the second.............whatever!

Comment

I would like Rouse in the 2nd, his ceiling seems very high.
                  Eric Weddle S Utah

Comment

Originally posted by WCOfan
                    How do you guys feel about this guy, he certainly has all the physical tools.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sco...aronrouse.html
                    You must have been thinking Aaron Ross

Comment

But but but ............

Abdullah is a safety thats what he was saying... Cox on the other hand can play either safety or CB (he was a CB in college) and add depth that way if any so called expert ever gives us a CB in a mock they should be pelted with the flimsy part of a fishing pole, so they have a stupid welt showing.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBronco
                        You must have been thinking Aaron Ross

No; Aaron Rouse, SS/Virginia Tech - 6'4" 221lbs, 4.49 (40)

Comment

Rouse is still more of a hard hitting type player, I would preferably like a guy with a bit more range and cover ability

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/10124927

Pat Kirwan made a list of guys who were ball hawks in college, someone like Sabby Piscitelli who has great size but is always around the ball as well, he probably translates to being able to play both safety spots since the guy has great range, closing speed and hands, but can also hit pretty well. He is rising but he'll probably be at our second round pick, I think he just isnt rated as highly because he played at Oregon State, not most renowned for its football program.
                          Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
                          http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Originally posted by TU_HurricaneDB
                            No; Aaron Rouse, SS/Virginia Tech - 6'4" 221lbs, 4.49 (40)

=\ I quoted the wrong post. I meant to respond to this post;

Originally posted by JetterIsBetter

Comment

Weddle before Rouse. Rouse is really more of a small linebacker than a safety. I think he would be better suited beefing up(which is easier) and playing LB.

So I think weddle would be the 5th best safety, followed by Piscatelli. I wouldn't be mad at either on with our second round pick, but would much rather have them with our firtst third rounder.

Comment

Working...
                              X