No announcement yet.

Michael Griffin Is A Beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Griffin is one of three guys in range I'm particularly interested in.

The other two being Joe Staley, a little reach, but I believe hindsight will prove otherwise with whomever drafts him. And the third being Adam Carriker, although I believe we'll have to move up a few spots to grab him.

There's certainly other guys I like more, but based on our draft position and needs, Carriker, Griffin and Staley are three guys who really draw my interest.

Comment

Imagine seeing your own name in a thread title. It's surreal.

I know of four Michael Griffin's:

The current director of NASA,
      Some crazy guy that shot an abortion doctor in Florida years ago,
      a Safety from Texas in the draft this year,
      and me.

Here's how you can tell us apart:
      1--old white guy
      2--old white guy
      3--stud
      4--old white guy
      "Josh has handcuffed and buried this team for the next five years if not a decade. He has no game plan."-thinkin101

"Welcome to your first losing season McD... you'll probably get a few right off the bat."-jrthefreak

"I think the season will be a bloodbath. I'm on record and stand by my prediction of a 3-13 season..."-wolverine83

Comment

Griffen at 21, IMO, is a waste... Trade up in the second and take Merriweather or
        Griffen if he falls that far. Or wait for Weddling or Weddle.. All guys that will have
        the potentiol to be great Safties, and this way you can adress your DL since your
        LB corp might not be able to bale them out 24/7 anymore.
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
          Griffen at 21, IMO, is a waste... Trade up in the second and take Merriweather or
          Griffen if he falls that far. Or wait for Weddling or Weddle.. All guys that will have
          the potentiol to be great Safties, and this way you can adress your DL since your
          LB corp might not be able to bale them out 24/7 anymore.
          its true our LBs wont be as good as they were last year...

but the depth in the D line this year is insane...

its far more deeper than the safety depth...

girffin is an absolute stud!!!

all the safeties below him are not studs, they are solid but are not studs...

in most drafts in the years past, someone like griffin would go in top 15 imo...

we can pick up great starters for our D line as low as the 3th round...

we have lynch, an old blitzing safety/ linebacker type at the moment and one fill in guy in ferguson...

ferguson is not good, he never was...

he is ok...

but he aint no game changer, he aint a play maker...

just a solid player...

we need a young stud to take the reins from lynch...

sigpic

Comment

He didn't lay out Peterson.... he can tackle but doesnt blast guys, sure hes had a couple big hits, but he shoulda blasted the A&M QB when they went head on, it seems like he plays a little cautious when hitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Celtpride36
              He didn't lay out Peterson.... he can tackle but doesnt blast guys, sure hes had a couple big hits, but he shoulda blasted the A&M QB when they went head on, it seems like he plays a little cautious when hitting.
              i would rather a player be hitting when its time for it and being cautious the rest...

he tackles well...

and he gives his fellow players time to strip the ball by keeping players up off the ground...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X