Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Mock Draft I have seen in my life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhWjI...elated&search=

I dunno if this guy is mentally ill, or just has no knowlege of football. But man this is a very very bad draft haha

that was made back in November thats why it's all messed up

Comment

Who is Joe Newton?
      "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

Comment

What the heck?

That thing sucks. The maker of that video has no clue what's going on.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Looking at the date it was originally posted, then it makes sense

obviously you failed to see that part of it huh

Comment

Gotta be a joke. Brohm is'nt even in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by columbiaskinny
              Gotta be a joke. Brohm is'nt even in the draft.
              Look at the date it was posted!

Jeez i swear some of the people on this board are just slow

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
                Look at the date it was posted!

Jeez i swear some of the people on this board are just slow
                Not slow, just unobservant.

The first thing to look at isn't the date. But the subject itself.
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

It's not even that. Miami at number two? A running back to Jacksonville? Steve Smith and Merriwether as first rounders? We take a TE in the first round? Chicago takes TE in the first round? And just wondering but, who the heck is Xavier Abidi?

NONE of that makes any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117
                    It's not even that. Miami at number two? A running back to Jacksonville? Steve Smith and Merriwether as first rounders? We take a TE in the first round? Chicago takes TE in the first round? And just wondering but, who the heck is Xavier Abidi?

NONE of that makes any sense.
                    TE in the first round is very possible for Chicago

Jacksonville's running game didn't quite start up until the end of the season and there has always been concern about Fred Taylor and whether or not he will be healthy

Miami had a terrible record at that point in the year (September) so it was like a "As of right now stance"

Merriweather was considered a 1st rounder up until a few weeks ago.

Steve Smith, I dont know

Plus, our TE's werent looking so hot either, if you remember (probly dont) Scheffler wasnt playing until later in the season

Consider yourself owned :thumb:

Comment

TE in the first round is very possible for Chicago

Jacksonville's running game didn't quite start up until the end of the season and there has always been concern about Fred Taylor and whether or not he will be healthy

Miami had a terrible record at that point in the year (September) so it was like a "As of right now stance"

Merriweather was considered a 1st rounder up until a few weeks ago.

Steve Smith, I dont know

Plus, our TE's werent looking so hot either, if you remember (probly dont) Scheffler wasnt playing until later in the season

Consider yourself owned :thumb:
                      September? First of all it was November and off the top of my head I can name five teams with the same Win-Loss record as Miami at that moment.

Maurice Jones Drew had 518 total yards (not including returns) and 5 total TD's and Fred Taylor had 762 total yards and 3 TD's at that point. To me that definitely points to no RB in the first round.

Why would Chicago want a TE? They had 701 yards and 8 TD's from their TE's. 626 yards and 6 TD's from Desmond Clark.

And I do remember Scheffler came on later in the season after Jay Cutler was put in, but a team doesn't spend a 2nd rounder on a TE and then next season go for the same position with a 1st round pick. Unless you're Detroit.

I wasn't aware of Merriwether.

You still didn't say who Xavier what's his face is. However he does look like a D-Lineman and Indianapolis does not need another one of those.

The only points I can give to that guy is that he correctly picked Chicago to lose the Superbowl and the Colts to win it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117
                        September? First of all it was November and off the top of my head I can name five teams with the same Win-Loss record as Miami at that moment.

Maurice Jones Drew had 518 total yards (not including returns) and 5 total TD's and Fred Taylor had 762 total yards and 3 TD's at that point. To me that definitely points to no RB in the first round.

Why would Chicago want a TE? They had 701 yards and 8 TD's from their TE's. 626 yards and 6 TD's from Desmond Clark.

And I do remember Scheffler came on later in the season after Jay Cutler was put in, but a team doesn't spend a 2nd rounder on a TE and then next season go for the same position with a 1st round pick. Unless you're Detroit.

I wasn't aware of Merriwether.

You still didn't say who Xavier what's his face is. However he does look like a D-Lineman and Indianapolis does not need another one of those.

The only points I can give to that guy is that he correctly picked Chicago to lose the Superbowl and the Colts to win it.
                        So I got mixed up.

Fact of the matter is there are questions every year about Fred Taylor and whether or not he will be healthy. There were even questions at THAT TIME on if he would be a Jaguar again this year.

Xavier is not in the draft this year as far as I know.

626 is not that great of a number, believe it or not

So if there were "5 teams with the exact same number of wins" Do you think its possible that he went ahead and figured Miami would get that pick? Just maybe?

I cant make the case and point for him on the Denver situation, however I pointed out what POSSIBLY could have been his reasoning. Some people dont follow Denver (Again, believe it or not )

Comment

So I got mixed up.

Fact of the matter is there are questions every year about Fred Taylor and whether or not he will be healthy. There were even questions at THAT TIME on if he would be a Jaguar again this year.

Xavier is not in the draft this year as far as I know.

626 is not that great of a number, believe it or not

So if there were "5 teams with the exact same number of wins" Do you think its possible that he went ahead and figured Miami would get that pick? Just maybe?

I cant make the case and point for him on the Denver situation, however I pointed out what POSSIBLY could have been his reasoning. Some people dont follow Denver (Again, believe it or not )
                          I know there were questions about Taylor at that time, but when you have a rookie who's given you 500+ yards and 5 TD's by the midpoint of the season, you aren't going to take a RB in the first round, especially with some swirling QB controversies and an underachieving WR corps that just lost a potential HOF reciever to retirement.

626 may not be an amazing number, but just look.
                          Bears:
                          TE-626
                          WR1-889
                          WR2-775

Chargers:
                          TE-924
                          WR1-659
                          WR2-437

Chiefs
                          TE-900
                          WR1-860
                          WR2-560

Chargers and Chiefs have arguably the best two Tight Ends in the game today, and they obviously pay for it in recieving numbers. Chicagos 1 and 2 recievers had about 600 more yards than the Chargers and around 240 more yards than the Chiefs. Not EVERYBODY needs a 900-1000 yard TE. The teams with the best production had about 600-700 yards out of their TE and then had 1000 yard recievers. (Dallas, and almost Chicago)

Chicago doesn't need a beast TE, they have other, more important weaknesses.
                          Besides, I would be ecstatic if Scheffler had a 626 yard 6TD game next year. So, I consider those some good numbers.

And yeah I do see that he thought JUST MAYBE Miami would take that #2 spot, but I saw some comments down there that were made around the time of the post that said he had the orders a bit mixed up and one guy closely predicted the top 3 draft picks. But I guess I can give him some leniancy on that one though.

And I know not EVERYBODY follows the Broncos, but if they can make a mock draft with some decent picks, they should know that MOST people wouldn't spend a 2nd pick and then a 1st on the same position.

Comment

Quit argueing Hoooooorse, its not worth it...

It was made in freaking Novemeber. He was predicting what he though would happen,
                            and actually the middle region of the draft isnt THAT far off.
                            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

But debating is awesome, it exercizes your MIND

Comment

Working...
                              X