Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JerseyAdam
    replied
    JA is washed up from injuries. Giants talk radio was all about getting him outta there (ny). It's like Michael Strahan, injuries are killing his carrer...wont be surprised if its his last year on the Giants coming up in 07,even if he is a fan fav.

Leave a comment:

• dogfish
    replied
    Originally posted by coco
    Instead of Lavarr. I say..........

ALESANDRA ABROSSIO for MLB!!!

she can tackle me any day!

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    Originally posted by Chidoze
    What is "No" Alex.

I'll take "Cripples" for a 1000!

Leave a comment:

• Chidoze
    replied
    Originally posted by DEN7ER
    hey guys just thinking about him as a possibility. he's a PASS-Rushing OLB that we could use on 3rd downs...

we'd still move DJ into the middle, and since there's been little interest in him he could probably come cheap. what do you think???
    What is "No" Alex.

Leave a comment:

• coco
    replied
    Instead of Lavarr. I say..........

ALESANDRA ABROSSIO for MLB!!!

Leave a comment:

• Nick7
    replied
    I'd like it...

Leave a comment:

• Almost Heaven
    replied
    If he could convert to DE, just tell him to rush the QB and he'd be great, once you give him coverage's he's screwed.

Leave a comment:

• dogfish
    replied
    yea, great idea-- now that courtney brown's gone, it just won't feel the same without a nittany lion on IR. . . .

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    If we could sign him to a one year stint and get him pretty cheap, I wouldn't mind at all.

Leave a comment:

• pipes
    replied
    Originally posted by Ocrush4ever
    Star Trek Next Generation hasn't had any new episodes in a LONG time, and I think he's done with his Reading Rainbow gig, so he's available, but isn't he a bit old?
    Oh....you silly goose.

For those who don't know....he's referring to Lavar Burton-I believe.

Thanks A-hole, now I've got that damned jingle in my head. :hammer: :brick:

Leave a comment:

• Ocrush4ever
    replied
    Star Trek Next Generation hasn't had any new episodes in a LONG time, and I think he's done with his Reading Rainbow gig, so he's available, but isn't he a bit old?

Leave a comment:

• pipes
    replied
    **shouting** Oh Lavar Arrington thread......Lavar Arrington thread.......Where are you?.......Lavar Arrington thread........Where are you boy?..........

Oh, here you are!
    Where have you been?
    I was worried.

aww....polly wanna cracker.....aww

Leave a comment:

• MilitantDBFan
    replied
    Is he still Walkin?

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_Rob
    replied
    love the idea, if he's healthy enough. He could even split time with nate webster to keep them both healthy (since they both seem to have trouble staying healthy). I agree that Lavar will come relatively cheap, but possibly not cheap enough for Denver.

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    Originally posted by DEN7ER
    hey guys just thinking about him as a possibility. he's a PASS-Rushing OLB that we could use on 3rd downs...

we'd still move DJ into the middle, and since there's been little interest in him he could probably come cheap. what do you think???
    word i hear is he is washed up something about injuries

Leave a comment:

Working...
X