Oh, The Horror...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFuture6
    No, we certainly do not. A good front 4 will make our not-so-special linebackers look good. We are going to miss Al, definitely, but if we solidify our DL with a stout DT like Rodgers or Jenkins, and then draft a 1st round DE, we can minimize our loses.
    and where are we gonna get this great front 4
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
      and where are we gonna get this great front 4
      Reread my post real quick, you may have missed it and i said good not great

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

Originally posted by MindField
        Broncos said to 'Love' Michigan MLB David Harris...

Please Shanahan, NO!

We don't need Terry Pierce, Part II
        I'm not saying this isnt true, but by now, I would expect people to take rumors such as this, as false advertisement.

Shanahan has things up his sleeves that he doesnt want people to know, so he's not going to say a word until draft day.

They may "love" him, but that doesnt mean anything really.

The Broncos were said to have loved LenDale White in last years draft and look where he ended up.
        sigpic

Comment

I think David Harris can be around at #56. His past injuries worry me, and he'll be a 23 year old rookie right away, and will be 24 in the post-season if the Broncos make the playoffs. DJ Williams will only be 25. I'm not huge when considering age into the factor, but having a kid who will already be 24 after one pro year is sort of. . . meh.

Comment

Originally posted by MindField
            Broncos said to 'Love' Michigan MLB David Harris...

Please Shanahan, NO!

We don't need Terry Pierce, Part II

Hey i love a lot of things, but doesn't mean that i get to have them.

Comment

Id rather take nate harris from Louisville on the second day. Guy is good and can make some plays. They say he is "undersized" but he is fast, and thats the way we seem to like em. He plays hard and swarms to the ball.

Comment

I think Nate would be an interesting option as well. I think he'll go in that fifth round area, perhaps he'd be there with our early six.

Comment

U know what I think, I think that releasing Wilson was the biggest smokescreen ever. It will make other teams think that we need a LB more than a DE, it adds some unpredictability, which is exactly what we need.

(Im not serious)
                  "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

Comment

Well, considering how well Shanny has done with the LB position (*cough* Al Wilson *cough* John Mobley *cough*) I think I'll trust his judgement, IF and when he drafts him.
                    sigpic

Comment

Let's just remember the last time a linebacker left Denver because of injury another certain linebacker was drafted. . . Oooooh.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
                        Let's just remember the last time a linebacker left Denver because of injury another certain linebacker was drafted. . . Oooooh.
                        And he's badass.

There's 3 positions that Shanny knows, and that's, offensive line, RB, and LB.

I'll trust his judgement if he takes Harris
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                          And he's badass.

There's 3 positions that Shanny knows, and that's, offensive line, RB, and LB.

I'll trust his judgement if he takes Harris
                          If only he knew DL, then all of life's problems would be solved....

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

Originally posted by TheFuture6
                            If only he knew DL, then all of life's problems would be solved....
                            Bates does
                            sigpic

Comment

Ask any michigan fan and they will tell you harris was far and away the best plyer on the defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X