X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MileHighStud
    replied
    Originally posted by MileHighStud
    Well I would love to extend these two words to you in regards of your post "SIT" and "SPIN" t('.')t

Just because

Leave a comment:

• tommy1986
    replied
    Originally posted by MileHighStud
    Well I would love to extend these two words to you in regards of your post "SIT" and "SPIN" t('.')t

Jake the Flake will do whatever he can to stick it to Denver. I never get tired of the words "good" and "riddance" used in conjunction when referring to "the Flake."
    This statement goes for all Jake fanboys as well.

Leave a comment:

• MileHighStud
    replied
    Originally posted by tommy1986
    Jake the Flake will do whatever he can to stick it to Denver. I never get tired of the words "good" and "riddance" used in conjunction when referring to "the Flake."

Leave a comment:

• tommy1986
    replied
    Last edited by tommy1986; 04-17-2007, 12:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Archimedes Owl
    replied
    Originally posted by RBDynasty
    Let it go man...
    He brought news from the NFL rumor mill.

That is worth a new thread if he wanted to create one.

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by fraguela09
    I found this on NFL.COM... in the 'rumor mill' section...

According to the Denver Post, Jake Plummer might reconsider his decision to retire in the next few months and show up at Tampa Bay's training camp. Retiring means Plummer will owe the Buccaneers $7 million. The Buccaneers obtained the rights to Plummer and the ability to pursue the bonus money in a trade with the Broncos a day after he informed both teams he planned to retire.

SO, IF PLUMMER DOES UN-RETire... this means we get no draft pick this year... We'll get one next year... BUT...

I want that pick this year... Bengals have Justin for sale, jenkins for Sale in Carolina... Denver could move up in draft... Yadd-Yadda... I want the extra pick so we have more ammo to work with come draft day. We are making our run THIS year and it stinks if Jake comes back, AFTER DRAFT, costing us an extra pick this year (4th rounder)...
    Let it go man...

Leave a comment:

• MileHighStud
    replied
    Whatever he decides to do, I got his back! LONG LIVE THE SNAKE!!!!

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    started a topic Jake May Un-Retire... but after Draft?

Jake May Un-Retire... but after Draft?

I found this on NFL.COM... in the 'rumor mill' section...

According to the Denver Post, Jake Plummer might reconsider his decision to retire in the next few months and show up at Tampa Bay's training camp. Retiring means Plummer will owe the Buccaneers $7 million. The Buccaneers obtained the rights to Plummer and the ability to pursue the bonus money in a trade with the Broncos a day after he informed both teams he planned to retire.

SO, IF PLUMMER DOES UN-RETire... this means we get no draft pick this year... We'll get one next year... BUT...

I want that pick this year... Bengals have Justin for sale, jenkins for Sale in Carolina... Denver could move up in draft... Yadd-Yadda... I want the extra pick so we have more ammo to work with come draft day. We are making our run THIS year and it stinks if Jake comes back, AFTER DRAFT, costing us an extra pick this year (4th rounder)...
Working...
X