Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else tired of mock drafts? / I'm done (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else tired of mock drafts? / I'm done (Merged)

I know I am. It seems like thats all I've been reading the last month or so since FA wound down. I guess I'm just getting restless waiting for the draft so we can start analyzing the players we actually drafted, instead of guessing.

Originally posted by ChampWJ
    I know I am. It seems like thats all I've been reading the last month or so since FA wound down. I guess I'm just getting restless waiting for the draft so we can start analyzing the players we actually drafted, instead of guessing.
    I just stopped looking. They were interesting when they first came out but I'm at that point where I just want the draft to get here.

Comment

None of them ever draft the way I want them to, anyway....

Comment

I've always been tired of them. I don't see the point.
        ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Yes I am. Let's get on with it. I'm starting to think we won't pick anybody they have us projected to pick anyway. With the #21 pick in the draft the Denver Broncos select...... Troy Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
            I've always been tired of them. I don't see the point.
            Then don't read them, simple as that.

What else are NFL fans supposed to talk about this time of year?
            "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Mock drafts own. I'm about to do a complete 1st day one complete with trades and explanations for each pick.

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo
                I just stopped looking. They were interesting when they first came out but I'm at that point where I just want the draft to get here.
                I hear that. After reading the umpteenth one that we would select Jarvis Moss @ 21....I grew weary of them.

I still check a few of them occasionally but, most still have us taking Moss.

I'm ready for the draft already. Only a week and a half away!
                sigpic

Comment

The draft is the most overhyped event in all of sports. It becomes nasueating.
                  Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

I hate them.

But so long as they are here I will comment on them.

I especially hate ones with poor explanations. Especially that one today by someone in the Denver Post. His explanation was an attempt at talking smack with no valid evidence to support him.
                    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

You guys are all wrong. Adam Carriker will be our first...

Ohhhhhh yea... me too. Who knows?

Comment

The more I think about it

Originally posted by kmartin575
                        Then don't read them, simple as that.

What else are NFL fans supposed to talk about this time of year?
                        ...the less I understand, so why don't you explain.

Why are you here again? Have all the Chiefs fans run you off?

Besides being rude, sarcastic and smartass, do you have anything to contribute? Once a year, one of your snide remarks is funny. The rest of the time it just makes me thing you're a lonely, sad, little man with very little to do with his life.

I've got some ideas for you. Meet a girl, become a girl or dress like a girl but in some way add a girl to your life to cheer yourself up so you can stop trying to bring other people down.

Thanks!

Ok, back on topic! I like mocks because I enjoy seeing them change and the little bit of joy that gives me knowing the "experts", who have significantly more data, have no better chance of picking the draft order than we do.

Cheers to the "experts" for making us fans look GOOD!!

NOTE:: BTW, chivalry isn't dead. You make smartass comments toward one of the fairer sex on our board and we'll defend her!

Comment

I'm getting tired of seeing everyone say we're taking Jarvis Moss. That guarantees we're not taking him.
                          KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't look at mocks until at most a week or two before the draft. That way they are a little more accurate, and I don't get tired of them.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore
                              I'm getting tired of seeing everyone say we're taking Jarvis Moss. That guarantees we're not taking him.

Same as last year when I got tired of seeing Chad Jackson.
                              My Adopted Bronco is Marcus Thomas

Comment

Working...
                              X