Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else tired of mock drafts? / I'm done (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silkamilkamonic
    replied
    I agree my man.

I was tired of it a month ago.

Mocks and targeted players are useless.

The bottomline is, only the draft will permanently change the immediate future of the Denver Broncos.

All this wishfull thinkink is absolute nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• anton...
    replied
    im done...

im sick of reading mock drafts, the same vague and meaningless articles about the same old crap of what player is good for and what team wants him for the last month...

im just going to stop reading all that junk, and i say junk because all these "experts" are in most cases as educated in this draft as we are and are merely trying to pass off their guesses as facts, until draft day...

and when all is said and done i will rejoice... :dance:

i cant wait for the draft...

but this is just getting annoying...

i hope we get some people who can help the team...

thats it...

Leave a comment:

• jb_edson81
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaylore
    I'm getting tired of seeing everyone say we're taking Jarvis Moss. That guarantees we're not taking him.

Same as last year when I got tired of seeing Chad Jackson.

Leave a comment:

• Atwnbroncfan
    replied
    I don't look at mocks until at most a week or two before the draft. That way they are a little more accurate, and I don't get tired of them.

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    I'm getting tired of seeing everyone say we're taking Jarvis Moss. That guarantees we're not taking him.

Leave a comment:

• dare2bme
    replied
    The more I think about it

Originally posted by kmartin575
    Then don't read them, simple as that.

What else are NFL fans supposed to talk about this time of year?
    ...the less I understand, so why don't you explain.

Why are you here again? Have all the Chiefs fans run you off?

Besides being rude, sarcastic and smartass, do you have anything to contribute? Once a year, one of your snide remarks is funny. The rest of the time it just makes me thing you're a lonely, sad, little man with very little to do with his life.

I've got some ideas for you. Meet a girl, become a girl or dress like a girl but in some way add a girl to your life to cheer yourself up so you can stop trying to bring other people down.

Thanks!

Ok, back on topic! I like mocks because I enjoy seeing them change and the little bit of joy that gives me knowing the "experts", who have significantly more data, have no better chance of picking the draft order than we do.

Cheers to the "experts" for making us fans look GOOD!!

NOTE:: BTW, chivalry isn't dead. You make smartass comments toward one of the fairer sex on our board and we'll defend her!

Leave a comment:

• Zealander
    replied
    You guys are all wrong. Adam Carriker will be our first...

Ohhhhhh yea... me too. Who knows?

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    I hate them.

But so long as they are here I will comment on them.

I especially hate ones with poor explanations. Especially that one today by someone in the Denver Post. His explanation was an attempt at talking smack with no valid evidence to support him.

Leave a comment:

• SmithOverTO
    replied
    The draft is the most overhyped event in all of sports. It becomes nasueating.

Leave a comment:

• Chidoze
    replied
    Originally posted by // / yardo
    I just stopped looking. They were interesting when they first came out but I'm at that point where I just want the draft to get here.
    I hear that. After reading the umpteenth one that we would select Jarvis Moss @ 21....I grew weary of them.

I still check a few of them occasionally but, most still have us taking Moss.

I'm ready for the draft already. Only a week and a half away!

Leave a comment:

• tommy1986
    replied
    Mock drafts own. I'm about to do a complete 1st day one complete with trades and explanations for each pick.

Leave a comment:

• kmartin575
    replied
    Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
    I've always been tired of them. I don't see the point.
    Then don't read them, simple as that.

What else are NFL fans supposed to talk about this time of year?

Leave a comment:

• ballen
    replied
    Yes I am. Let's get on with it. I'm starting to think we won't pick anybody they have us projected to pick anyway. With the #21 pick in the draft the Denver Broncos select...... Troy Smith.

Leave a comment:

• Snapping Turtle
    replied
    I've always been tired of them. I don't see the point.

Leave a comment:

• Gulbrand
    replied
    None of them ever draft the way I want them to, anyway....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X