X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sauerbrun Signs (Merged)

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_5704636

Sweet.

I'm glad he fought to get away from the Patsies.

I'm happy for him.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

"Honestly, I didn't think I was going to win, and that's just because I wanted it so badly," Sauerbrun said of the grievance. "I am always thinking the worst, so if it happens that way, I won't be bummed out. But this is a great day. It makes the whole thing worth it. I have nothing against the Patriots, but Denver is where I want to be, and I am glad this worked out."

Sauerbrun, 34, repeatedly has said Denver has been the favorite of his five NFL stops, and he has long admired coach Mike Shanahan. Making his desire to come back stronger is new Denver special-teams coach Scott O'Brien. Sauerbrun flourished for Carolina with O'Brien there.

"He's is by far the best in the business," Sauerbrun said of O'Brien. "I love playing for that guy."

How can you not love the guy?
      sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

This is great news! Thanks for posting it!

----------------------------------------------
        I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

We always love guys that love playing in Denver. I think Todd will walk the line this time around and just focus on being the best punter he can. I like ernster, but he is far from elite. Todd the 2-4 years is fine with me.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
          J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
          R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

I find it funny we went through all this trouble for a punter.
            "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

Originally posted by LoyalSoldier
              I find it funny we went through all this trouble for a punter.

A damn good punter though...and this is a game of inches
              Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                A damn good punter though...and this is a game of inches
                Sooooooooo true. Feild position is a big key to winning any game. Glad he's here.

Comment

I've heard it many times, a great punter is a young Qb's best friend.
                  Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

read his comments though. i dont think i have ever seen a player want to play for us so badly. he must have really loved it here in denver. he really took it to heart that he let the broncos,shanny and the fans down. i have a feeling he is going to bot that ball to the moon this year. now i feel like getting a sauerbrun jersey.

the offseason just got a little sweeter and its not done yet!

jenkins or rogers here we come!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by G3N3S1S

welcome back home...
                      I just wish it could have been a 3 yrs deal........but the way it sounds he loves denver so he will be around longer....

Comment

On top of him resigning, hes with his favorite Special Teams coach again, O'Brien. He was with him back in his Carolina days. I remember the trade. We traded Micah Knorr to KC for Jason Baker. Then traded him to Carolina for Todd. And, it turns out Bakers doing pretty good aswell.

Comment

Awesome - kick ernster to the curb

Comment

welcome home todd, he is coming back and he is going to make a statement when he does because broncos took a chance on bringing him back and now he wont want to dissapoint.

Comment

welcome home todd, he is coming back and he is going to make a statement when he does because broncos took a chance on bringing him back and now he wont want to dissapoint. good luck todd welcome back......

Comment

Working...
                              X