Sauerbrun Signs (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sauerbrun Returns to Denver

I dont know if this has been posted but Sauerbrun has won his grievance and returned to the Broncos.

http://fflivewire.com/Article.asp?ID=4192007pnh6977ni

Comment

*sigh* You know guys I don't mind you being happy about Sauerbrun coming back, but will you please stop with the boneheaded comments about Ernster.

Edit: Is it me or did two posts just vanish?
      "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

he hated his time in new bagel-and! he learned from his mistakes last year!
        GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Word Up!!!!

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!!

Our special teams just got hella better and I believe we will win 2-3 more games than we would have otherwise, just based on MUCH better field position!!!!

Our off-season has ROCKED
          I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Thats awesome. I'm way happy we got him. Now our Field posistion should be greatly improved.

Comment

Toad

[ TODD WILL MAKE SOME BIG KICKS 4 BRONCOS THIS YEAR ESPECIALLY IN PLAYOFFS WHEN IT COUNTS. IF U EVER SEE HIM TELL HIM HIS BIG BROTHER WILL BE ROOTING 4 HIM FROM LONG ISLAND.

Comment

:dance: :dance:

Now we have a punter that can kick further than 2 yards.

P.S I hope people understand that 2 yards was a over exaggeration.

Comment

I dont see us getting rid of ernster regardless of training camp.
                  He is naturally place kicker not a punter. Jason Elam has been injured at least once a season even if only minor for the past couple of seasons. And while I want him to stick around as long as possible its always good to have a solid back-up if you can afford to keep one around.
                  "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                  Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Welcome Back!!

Comment

I think Todd really fighting to play in Denver paints us in a pretty good light for other FA's that are looking for a great place to play.

FA's may even take a little less money to come to Denver because the perk of even playing there is priceless.

Comment

I am super happy he is back,hope he decks another return man to the ground sometime this year..
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X