Denver signs CB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rcsodak
    Do we REALLLY want a receiver who's first name has CRAP in it?

Well we did have a TE whose last name had Putz in it.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by suavejones
      Kevin Kasper wowwwww. Remember when he was our kick returner? that was a while ago.
      I was a big fan of Kasper he was exciting to watch.Wonder why we let him go.He was a good returner.

Comment

Craphonso? what the hell were his parents on?!
        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
          I was a big fan of Kasper he was exciting to watch.Wonder why we let him go.He was a good returner.
          Oh, god! Not again! [holds head]

I certainly hope we don't have any more of those "I liked Kevin Kaspar, why did we let him go/why don't we let him back/he had potential, blah, blah, blah" threads that used to be so popular a few years ago on this site.

He sucked. He was cut. He bounced around a few taxi squads. It's amazing he lasted this long, but this final release is probably the end of the line for him. Like most NFL scrubs.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel

I certainly hope we don't have any more of those "I liked Kevin Kaspar, why did we let him go/why don't we let him back/he had potential, blah, blah, blah" threads that used to be so popular a few years ago on this site.

He sucked. He was cut. He bounced around a few taxi squads. It's amazing he lasted this long, but this final release is probably the end of the line for him. Like most NFL scrubs.

He wasn't released he was signed

Comment

Originally posted by tdnmecudawon3
              He wasn't released he was signed

.......owned!

Comment

Some interesting names on that list....

If I say, "OMGWeshouldsignDariusWalkerandZachThomasNOW!1 !1" can we avoid threads on them...?
                SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos316
                  Don't know much about this guy but: Broncos have signed CB Ike Charlton who was released by Patriots 6/10/05.
                  www.fflivewire.com

he played for us here in winnipeg(CFL),last yr or the yr before...have nothing really bad to say,i was pleased with his play,one of our better db's

Comment

Hey, I can relate to all the other folks who are saying to themselves "sheesh, is Kevin Kasper still around??" without longing for him to come back as a returner. Every year there's some "buzz" about this undrafted rookie or this wide receiver or this low drafted rookie threatening to make the team (the NEXT Rod Smith!!!). Heck, I LIVE for that stuff! "Underdog makes good!" Kevin Kasper was just his year's underdog. Even someone like Kasper, who has now successfully rattled around the underbelly of the NFL for 5-6 years seems pretty neat to me. Not a huge amount of skill or natural talent (by NFL standards) but someone who's managed to scrape out a pretty decent living, playing a game, for half a dozen years (at least by conventional JOB standards).

Gotta love it!

Do I want him on the broncos? Uh...................no.

Do I want to continue to watch every year for the "next hot young receiver, Mike Bell, Elvis Dumervil, Matt Lepsis, Rod Smith, etc??" You betcha!!!

One of my favorite times of the year is training camp and watching to see what new young kid might come out of nowhere to survive the final cuts.

So I say, keep going Kevin Kasper!! Somehow avoid being cut one more time, play special teams or work the scout team and play it out as long as you can!

Comment

Do we need another WR? The only one we would want is one who could fill in for Rod Smith, and we have him, Marshall.

BTW, am I the only one who thinks Stokley is going to make our offense that much deadlier? I have a feeling Cutler is going to be very happy to have him as an option.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muse
                        Craphonso? what the hell were his parents on?!

His first name is derived from his father's first and middle name; Craig and Alphonso.

He has his own award too: gg
                        Last edited by D3N7ER 8r0I\I<05; 05-07-2007, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Seems like he will be great for training camp

Comment

Originally posted by WildHorse
                            Hey, I can relate to all the other folks who are saying to themselves "sheesh, is Kevin Kasper still around??" without longing for him to come back as a returner. Every year there's some "buzz" about this undrafted rookie or this wide receiver or this low drafted rookie threatening to make the team (the NEXT Rod Smith!!!). Heck, I LIVE for that stuff! "Underdog makes good!" Kevin Kasper was just his year's underdog. Even someone like Kasper, who has now successfully rattled around the underbelly of the NFL for 5-6 years seems pretty neat to me. Not a huge amount of skill or natural talent (by NFL standards) but someone who's managed to scrape out a pretty decent living, playing a game, for half a dozen years (at least by conventional JOB standards).

Gotta love it!

Do I want him on the broncos? Uh...................no.

Do I want to continue to watch every year for the "next hot young receiver, Mike Bell, Elvis Dumervil, Matt Lepsis, Rod Smith, etc??" You betcha!!!

One of my favorite times of the year is training camp and watching to see what new young kid might come out of nowhere to survive the final cuts.

So I say, keep going Kevin Kasper!! Somehow avoid being cut one more time, play special teams or work the scout team and play it out as long as you can!
                            That post of mine was a joke. Apparently everybody missed it. It's ok if fans want to start their own long-shot fan-club and agonize over Domenik Hixon's prospects of ever being anything but a special teams player!

Go ahead!

It's just funny to see all the type wasted on scrubs like Kevin Kaspar and Triandos Luke and Adrian Madise and Herb Haygood, and a bunch of other undrafted scrubs who never made any impact. Kevin Kaspar the friendly ghost along with the rest.
                            sigpic

Comment

That post of mine was a joke. Apparently everybody missed it. It's ok if fans want to start their own long-shot fan-club and agonize over Domenik Hixon's prospects of ever being anything but a special teams player!

Go ahead!

It's just funny to see all the type wasted on scrubs like Kevin Kaspar and Triandos Luke and Adrian Madise and Herb Haygood, and a bunch of other undrafted scrubs who never made any impact. Kevin Kaspar the friendly ghost along with the rest.
                              Cugel I liked Kevin Kasper,thought highly of him and Darrien Gordon.

Comment

Working...
                              X