Rams to sign Ricky Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhatWould#7Do
    Im sorry but after reading the article, which quotes the coach of the team, I do not believe that i am spreading false information. And if all of you are really going to try to shut this topic down due to the wording, then I have to say that I fell sorry for you. If you cannot discuss this in the manner that it should be discussed, I would very much like it if you would just leave and let people post their thoughts.

I cant believe that I have to explain such a simple concept to people who have the intelligence to like teh Broncos, what a sad day in my book
    I never realized you would become so sad by being schooled a little, I'll make your favorite meal and your tv privileges are re-instated.

Friends ?
    Eric Weddle S Utah

Comment

Any one that likes the broncos is a friend to me....

We just had a little disagreement....no harm no foul

But don't treat my like Im 10

P.S. I schooled you, you didn't get me
      Can't touch this!
      "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

Comment

ok back home on the ranch....

i think the dolphins at this point should just hold on to williams. why not have a double threat of their own? why give him up for a second day pick? plus if he is playing for the league minimum then why would you let him go to another team. ricky owes the dolphins BIG TIME. he should step up sauerbrun style, apologize and anticipate every day until he gets back onto the field so he can re-prove himself.
        sigpic

Comment

I found something to settle this

Williams, who will turn 30 in May, played in Canada last year and is eligible for reinstatement after April 27. Earlier this month Williams' agent, Leigh Steinberg, sent a letter asking that he be allowed to return to the Dolphins.

If that request was granted, the Rams would have to work out a trade with Miami.
          He does need to be traded, but this doesn't prove your point

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

Comment

He does need to be traded, but this doesn't prove your point
            I'm not quiet sure what you are getting at here. Please clarify.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan
              I'm not quiet sure what you are getting at here. Please clarify.
              I was talking to lord helmet, but I was trying to show that there is a good chance that the Rams may start trade talks with the Dolphins for R. Williams, and at first I was making it sound like the rams could just sign him, so i felt the need to clarify

Comment

I was talking to lord helmet, but I was trying to show that there is a good chance that the Rams may start trade talks with the Dolphins for R. Williams, and at first I was making it sound like the rams could just sign him, so i felt the need to clarify
                Ok, thanks. It would be interesting to see a Jackson Williams tandem.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm not completely sure how it works but if there is in fact any truth to this, wouldnt Linehan be breaking the rules for talking about a player who's under contract with another team. And I still don't see any reasonable argument why the phins would give him up for a 2nd day pick ? Ronnie Brown still hasnt shown he can carry the load, the phins need Ricky or another solid back-up for him.
                  Eric Weddle S Utah

Comment

Working...
                  X