Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you kidding me??

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...ory?id=2842833

well once again i didnt see this, so maybe it hasnt been posted but o well.

werent we looking at gaines and okiembo or whatever??????
    white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
    you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
    smart fans, eh?

Calm down... they were being honest and said they have experimented with it... they don't do it all the time, and they haven't been caught doing it. GM's like the fact that they are honest with them because they could have just lied and said that they never did it, but they were honest and said they had done it, but only in an experimenting way.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=91506

This one's like 8 or 9 posts down the page.

Comment

Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
        Calm down... they were being honest and said they have experimented with it... they don't do it all the time, and they haven't been caught doing it. GM's like the fact that they are honest with them because they could have just lied and said that they never did it, but they were honest and said they had done it, but only in an experimenting way.
        im not mad or anything, i read the article and it said something like johnson prolly only did it once, i was just surprised to read that

you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
        smart fans, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo
          http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=91506

This one's like 8 or 9 posts down the page.
          damnit. ima loser

smart fans, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by darrent/hero
            im not mad or anything, i read the article and it said something like johnson prolly only did it once, i was just surprised to read that
            Not a big deal. It's the guys that didn't admit to it that you have to worry about. In fact this hasn't had any impact on the draft status of any of these guys. They were asked a question and they were honest about it.

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo
              Not a big deal. It's the guys that didn't admit to it that you have to worry about. In fact this hasn't had any impact on the draft status of any of these guys. They were asked a question and they were honest about it.
              yea i respect their honesty alot, and you do really have to look out for the guys that lie about it.

smart fans, eh?

Comment

Who hasnt? People act like its a cardinal sin or something....

I would say that more than half of the league has at least experimented with it once in their lifetime! If they deny it their lying.
                sigpic

Comment

These reports although true have to be suspect......the reason they are all good character prospects going at the top of the draft.....sounds like some teams leaked priveledged information so that teams drafting lower can have a shot at these guys if they slip down.

politics!

Comment

You mean to tell a college kid tried some weed...................Holy ****!

I think they should be banned from the league.

Once you get to college you will understand how that is just dripping wet with sarcasm.

Pass the cheetos!

Comment

Lets not start this again...

Comment

Working...
                      X